Sign in to follow this  
Fat Tony

PtV contest entry: Small

This is a great little entry, and your improvements really make it almost perfect. I love the cage design with the chains and wagon wheels--had not seen that before. The SNOT for the deck of the gallows platform and staggering of the brown tiles is perfect. The addition of the executioner really makes the scene--fabulous use of the Ninja headpiece, too (is there a subtle Ninjas vs. Pirates thing here?).

The only thing you might considering adding, as others have mentioned, is some detail beneath the gallows. Maybe some horns, or perhaps just a few random piles of bones to suggest victims of hangings gone by...

Other than that, I'd say this entry is finished!

the improvement make it look really better than before! I liked it before, now I :pir-wub: it !

EDIT: I just realized the executioner is Hinkley's sig-fig! How dare you insult Hinkley!

I hadn't even noticed. Maybe it's his evil twin... or good twin.

(is there a subtle Ninjas vs. Pirates thing here?).

Not this time, that was a different contest. ( http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/55670 )

Anyways, it looks like everyone is done commenting and making suggestions on this entry. A big

thanks to everyone for the constructive criticism, it helped!

I'm going to be editing my first post with my final pictures soon, and then getting to work on another

entry, hopefully!

That is so much better Fat Tony!

It looks like a prize-winner now! :thumbup:

Thanks!

I've edited the first post with four NEW pictures of the finished entry. Go back to the first page and check them out!

I did it that way since the first picture is going to be used for judging. Now some of the comments don't make much

sense (what gray pole?) but they were helpful at the time.

Now on to something Medium!

Tony, the last improvements you've made were :thumbup: .

That "blatter stuff" was an awesome idea!

Now you are in the running for a prize!

Edited by zorro3999

The new addition of the other brick-built birds complete this entry. I think this may be one of the prize contenders for sure! I can't think of any improvements you could make now...it's perfect!

The addition of more birds (and lovely ones at that) just makes this entry all the better.

Smashing work Fat Tony!

I just noticed the crows pecking at the dead pirate. Eeewwwwww! I almost threw up that is so gruesome! Great job - three thumbs up! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::pir-sceptic:

Hu ho , you added some crows, and they're awesome ! great job ! and the .. hum yellow liquid.. ^^ on the ground is a nice addition too!

Edited by Guss

The yellow liquid.. ^^ on the ground is a nice addiction too!

Addiction? You are addictid to liquid waste? You need some help Guss... :pir_laugh2: Sorry, I couldn't resist!

oups .... *ninja edit* who wrote addiction ? :wink:

Edited by Guss