Sign in to follow this  
Justin2224

New Bungie HALO project?

I was wondering if anyone knew any info on this project. I have two things I think possible. One: HALO 4, or another sequal/prequal to the trilogy. Two: The PC version of HALO 3.

HALO wars is the only thing getting worked on at the moment and there was also a few fake screens of a lego halo game witch was an incredibly cruel joke.

HALO wars is the only thing getting worked on at the moment and there was also a few fake screens of a lego halo game witch was an incredibly cruel joke.

Yeah, Halo Wars is the only Bungie WIP right now. I did hear somewhere that Bungie broke off from their Microsoft contract to expand. No idea if it's true or not.

DSR

Yeah, Halo Wars is the only Bungie WIP right now. I did hear somewhere that Bungie broke off from their Microsoft contract to expand. No idea if it's true or not.

DSR

This is very true. Bungie have stated they want to make a Wii game.

It is really hard to make a Halo game for Wii.Because microsoft has the liscence that states only xbox or microsoft computers can play halo.Sad isnt it!They can only give it to wii if microsoft allows it. :sadnew: About Halo wars,it is only getting released on xbox360.But the gameplay is really cool! :classic: Now about Pc version of Halo3.Well there is a very strong possibility and I think that it will come out in the next few years.Like Halo and Halo2 :thumbup: There most likely wont be a halo4 though.BUngie said so themselves and there wont be much of a storyline about the chief for halo4. :sad:They might not have broken the contract as that is their source of money.But it would be great if they did! :sweet:

Edited by pr0visorak

It is really hard to make a Halo game for Wii.Because microsoft has the liscence that states only xbox or microsoft computers can play halo.Sad isnt it!They can only give it to wii if microsoft allows it. :sadnew: About Halo wars,it is only getting released on xbox360.But the gameplay is really cool! :classic: Now about Pc version of Halo3.Well there is a very strong possibility and I think that it will come out in the next few years.Like Halo and Halo2 :thumbup: There most likely wont be a halo4 though.BUngie said so themselves and there wont be much of a storyline about the chief for halo4. :sad:They might not have broken the contract as that is their source of money.But it would be great if they did! :sweet:

Bungie aren't making a Halo game for Wii.

actually they are also working on something else I forget where I've read this but they are making a Lego Halo game. I don't know all the details though.

actually they are also working on something else I forget where I've read this but they are making a Lego Halo game. I don't know all the details though.

Thats fake.

Here is the truth: Bungie have offically stated they are intrested in the Wii, media spies say they are making something for Wii. This game is not a Halo game.

This is very true. Bungie have stated they want to make a Wii game.

Very cool.

But would that not be void if they broke their contract with Microsoft?

Bungie aren't making a Halo game for Wii.

Yeah, that would be hard as hell to do. Besides, it would look crappy.

Fail, that is a complete lie.

Thats fake.

Here is the truth: Bungie have offically stated they are intrested in the Wii, media spies say they are making something for Wii. This game is not a Halo game.

Forget about Halo, I want to see a remake of what made Bungie famous in the gaming world: Marathon!

I have no idea what that is. I honestly thought Bungie's only games were Halo 1,2 and 3...

OK

Halo Wars is by Ensemble with Bungie's cooperation.

Bungie is working on several projects, the latest of which is Halo 3: Recon

What is that? My media player is being mental.

DSR

There is no such thing as a lego halo game!It is just a joke made by that webite on April fool's day! :classic:They might break their contract with microsoft!I will be shocked there!Anyway,I have a wii but might not buy the halo game!After all,the wii is more of a fun family game not a hardcore gaming console! :classic:

After all,the wii is more of a fun family game not a hardcore gaming console! :classic:

:hmpf::angry:. This is not true, just because all the casuals flocked to the Wii doesnt mean it was Nintendos plan. Neither the Wii nor the Xbox360 can be called hardcore in my opinion. The Wii just reeled in more casuals because of the motion control which in turn changd Nintendos plan. And have you seen some of the games? No more heroes and Manhunt are both 18.

:hmpf::angry:. This is not true, just because all the casuals flocked to the Wii doesnt mean it was Nintendos plan. Neither the Wii nor the Xbox360 can be called hardcore in my opinion. The Wii just reeled in more casuals because of the motion control which in turn changd Nintendos plan. And have you seen some of the games? No more heroes and Manhunt are both 18.

Yes you are right to say that it was not nintendos plan but they could have asked right?They could have asked other gaming companies.The reason why I say that it is NOT a hardcore gaming consloe is because the pwople who buy it are mostly people who intend to have family fun! :classic: As in they play with each other and joke around,not playing so seriously to the extend that they themselves will start to be addicted.You must remember that in the market it is not the console with the best games that get the most money.It is the console that is more appealing to more people that wins like nintendo. :wink: That is why the wii is prospering more!The Xbox360 people who mostly buy it are for serious games like halo or call of duty4 or rambo.

To make it simpler,if you were a normal person looking for a nice console to play with which is like all of us.You would choose the wii as it apeals to more people.But if you are an addicted or serious gamer.You would choose the xbox360 because of its games.The reason why xbox360 has all the hardcore games making it a hardcore console is because its controller is suitable for those games and their graphics is good.

For normal people,we are looking for a bit of fun to enjoy ourselves,not to become addicted.The wii controller is fun for its interaction but its horrible for serious gamers.For example,if you were playing a game that you were waiting for a very long time and when you finally got it on your wii console.It was not as fun as it is so hard to aim and shoot and the controls are so limited.You see hardcore games these days are mostly shooting games that enable you to move around.It is fun to just stand there and shoot like ghost squad or time crisis.But it is very irritating to move and shoot at the same time for your wii console as the controls are so hard and the sensitivity is so high!Even if you lower the sensitivity,you will not get the same satisfaction as playing the game with the xbox 360!

Another reason why xbox360 is a hardcore gaming console is because of its internet service.It enables gamers to link up and fight with each other.The wii however has this function but because it is very limited to certain countries.Many people would not want to play with each other.This is caused due to game speed and the game itself.

Now back to the topic,it would be great if bungie made a game for wii!It would not be halo that is one thing for sure!I wonder what they have in store for us...