Scouty

LEGO.com doesn't like me.

That may be an exaggeration... BUT, it's true. I have been receiving this same message for quite a while now (like a year or more!) and I haven't been able to see any part of the site because of this "Server Error"! Except for the links at the bottom...those work... :look:

Here's a screen shot:

legoerror.jpg

I don't really know what to do, and if anybody has the solution, it's very much appreciated!

My first question is why you waited a year to say this. :tongue:

That's really, really weird. I can't think why it'd do that. I've only seen that once or twice, but... maybe I should step aside and let the actually helpful people post. :tongue:

It may be the internet browser you are using. Are you using Internet Explorer? It works the best.

Other than that I'm not sure what to say... Hope you get it resolved!

First you need to update your browser (I can see your using an older version). If that doesn't work, switch to IE8. I also would get the error sometimes when I use Firefox (that has since been updated).

First you need to update your browser (I can see your using an older version). If that doesn't work, switch to IE8. I also would get the error sometimes when I use Firefox (that has since been updated).

I'm using FireFox 3.0, is there a higher one? I'm not aware if there was, I think FF 3 is the latest.

Also, I'm not very keen on using IE :grin: .

I seem to be able to access it fine in FireFox 3.

FireFox 3 I know is the latest. You can't update it. :tongue:

Hope you find a solution. :sceptic:

Perhaps there is a glitch in your ISP, IS ( :tongue: ). It happened to me once, so I called the Best Buy Geek Squad to fix it for me. For $50, it was worth it!

It is probably something to do with your IP address. You could try using a proxy server or an IP address hider.

Are you using Internet Explorer? It works the best.

Oh really? What makes you say that? I've been using Firefox for years and haven't encountered a single error. :sceptic:

FireFox 3 I know is the latest. You can't update it. :tongue:

Well, actually, now it's 3.0.3, but that's hardly a difference. :grin:

On topic, this is very strange. Does it only do this in Lego S@H? Have you tried the product pages like castle.lego.com or batman.lego.com? Sorry I can't be of much help. My only suggestion would be to make sure your browser is up to date, but that's already been said.

~Peace

Oh really? What makes you say that? I've been using Firefox for years and haven't encountered a single error. :sceptic:

Well, actually, now it's 3.0.3, but that's hardly a difference. :grin:

On topic, this is very strange. Does it only do this in Lego S@H? Have you tried the product pages like castle.lego.com or batman.lego.com? Sorry I can't be of much help. My only suggestion would be to make sure your browser is up to date, but that's already been said.

~Peace

Well, like I said, every link, besides the ones at the bottom, do not work. Therefore, I wouldn't be able to get to the product pages. Putting the url in, though, produces the same error.

Well, thanks for all the suggestions, maybe I'll get to it sometime. It's really not all that important, which is why I haven't addressed it 'till now.

I have those frequently as well... And suprisingly I have the newest Internet Explorer! There's a IP adress hider? I want to know more about that! :classic:

It may be the internet browser you are using. Are you using Internet Explorer? It works the best.

Other than that I'm not sure what to say... Hope you get it resolved!

Firefox is the best! Oh and Lego.com works fine for me.

Not to worry, because it's fixed now! Yay!

All I had to do was to remove the lego.com cookie. Now it works! :classic:

Not to worry, because it's fixed now! Yay!

All I had to do was to remove the lego.com cookie. Now it works! :classic:

You know thats what i was thinking the problem was, alas you bet me to it, and since it was your problem i'm glad it was resolved.

Lego purchasing on! :thumbup:

mmmmmmm coooookies

cookie-monster3.jpg

That happen to me sometimes but not for a whole year. Maybe you surf the page in the 'right' time.