Sign in to follow this  
keetongu

Hurricane Katrina

I dont like the term chinese either I think it is much politer to say cocasion, african, african american, and asian

According to this post, when somebody says they're from China they had better just say they're from Asia because that's IMPOLITE!

I dont like the term chinese either I think it is much politer to say cocasion, african, african american, and asian

According to this post, when somebody says they're from China they had better just say they're from Asia because that's IMPOLITE!

No I mean when they dont tell u and u just say he's chinese. how do u know that, u dont ok >:(

No I mean when they dont tell u and u just say he's chinese. how do u know that, u dont ok >:(

I didn't know that that was what you meant, and besides, I never said I assumed right away, I think "Asian" because I've been through Asia anyway.

I was at school and said"Searching for Katrina information." and this kid named Brandon said"Babies are dead.70,000 people(including babies)are dead."This is the worst hurricane year.It's suprisingly worse than 2004. :o

I was at school and said"Searching for Katrina information." and this kid named Brandon said"Babies are dead.70,000 people(including babies)are dead."This is the worst hurricane year.It's suprisingly worse than 2004. :o

Surprisingly worse? Not even.

I mean worse, yeah, but surprisingly worse? How can it be surprising? It was a category five, it hit a bowl, it broke a bloody levy, it had a huge storm surge AND not everyone in the city of near fifteen thousand (Plus surrounding areas not included) weren't able to evacuate, it's not even remotely surprising

Yes, because everyone knows that random kids on the internet are always more trustworthy than websites like Yahoo, AOL, MSN, and blogs that back up their information with links. :|

And why wouldn't babies be dead? They kind of can't do anything if their parents/relatives/relatives' friends can't do anything.

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!Now there's Hurricane Rita, which is a categorey-5, but stronger than Katrina, plus it's going to hit Texas!GAH!!!!!!! >:(

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!Now there's Hurricane Rita, which is a categorey-5, but stronger than Katrina, plus it's going to hit Texas!GAH!!!!!!! >:(

It's been downgraded, it's now only a category three

Plus, it won't be as bad 'cos Bush will do anything to protect his wonderful Texas

It's been downgraded, it's now only a category three

Plus, it won't be as bad 'cos Bush will do anything to protect his wonderful Texas

As someone who recently left Houston...

Its still a category four as per the latest news updates...there is hope it will weaken further before landfall.

Edit: When I woke up, it had moved back down to a Cat 3. Yay !

And modern politics have little to nothing to do with the wrath of nature.

Unless you are suggesting George Bush has finished learning the mystical powers required to harness the power of the elements and send/deflect storms at will...

Which is an interesting theory...

Akkh

Oh shutup, and stop critisizing the president Supreme Oompa loompa you backsasser of the president.

Oh shutup, and stop critisizing the president Supreme Oompa loompa you backsasser of the president.

keetongu - do NOT tell members to shut up. That's not your job. You are not allowed to do that. Additionally, everyone here can have their own opinion, and you CANNOT tell them what to say. You're on the fast track to getting banned if you keep it up.

DO NOT tell members what you just said !!!

Look at the vissy thread !!!!!! Last call before troubles !!!!!