Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones Day 5-An End to the Spectral Help

day_05_01.jpg

In the wee hours of morning a shadowy figure lurked in the shadows of the shadowy streets of Moonlight.

day_05_02.jpg

A shot was fired through one window...

day_05_03.jpg

And then another...

day_05_04.jpg

When the citizens of Moonlight awoke on Day 5, they discovered that they had lost Flint/professor flitwick...

day_05_05.jpg

...and the lovely but dim-witted Veronica/~VBBN~

Upon searching their homes, it was discovered that both people were good citizens of Moonlight...

Rules:

You have all been sent instructions by PM explaining who you are and what your objectives/night actions are. Read these PMs very carefully. They are very clear on what you need to do in order to win this game. Make sure you understand what it is your character needs to do in order to win. The information is there for you, make sure you understand it.

Each day of the game will consist of a day and a night. During the day, you have the option to condemn one citizen of Moonlight to be executed. You are a group of vigilantes now, taking the law into your own hands to gain back control of your streets. Only at the beginning of the next day will you learn if you've killed a fellow Citizen or a Baritone. The day will last for four real time days or until a conviction is made. If no conviction is made, then no one is executed. Once the day is over, the night begins which is when you can PM your night actions to me.

To vote for another player, your vote must appear in bold in this format Vote: (Name of player or character). In order for a player to be convicted they must be condemned by a majority of the players. On Day 5, a player must have 5 votes to be condemned.

If you have any questions, please ask in the discussion thread or PM me.

Please remember:

1. You cannot edit your posts.
  2. You must be active in the game to retain your position as a participant.
  3. Your votes must appear in bold.
  4. If you have Night Actions, make sure to PM them to me when the Day ends.

Players:

Adam - Al killed by a fire during Night 2

AgentRick57 - Rhonda

Bob the Construction Man - Betty condemned during Day 4

DJ Force - Florence killed during Night 1

Dragonator - Darlene

ImperialShadows - Ivan

IScreamClone - Iris

lego12 - Lee killed during Night 1

Norrington - Neal condemned on Day 2

Pencoin - Pete

professor flitwick - Flint killed during Night 4

ptdapen - Mayor condemned on Day 3

Quarryman - Steve

randomparrot - Patty killed by Carter during Night 2

Sir Dillon - Dillon

Skinny Boy - Carter

stash2sixx - Stan killed during Day 4

Thomas B. - Tom killed during Night 1

Trexxen - Trekk killed by a fire during Night 2

VBBN - Veronica killed during Night 4

White Fang - Sky

Damn it! We get Betty, but then we lose another two of our good citizens! :hmpf_bad: When will this madness end! :sing:

Today, we must find this murderer. There can't be more than one or two of the bastards left, although these ones will probably be the hardest to catch...

So, did anyone discover anything useful last night? Anything at all? God help us, we must find them!! I haven't had time for a whiskey in days. Ivan, I think it's my shout this time, you ready for some heavy spirits?

*Florence´s ghost appears one more time, with a sad expression on her face*

Fellow citicens of Moonlight, my friends, my dear sister, my beloved husband...

It is time for me to say goodbye forever. I am eternally graceful that I was given the chance to do so from the powers above. But my appearance wasn´t only to say goodbye to the ones I loved, but mainly to wipe this lovely town clean from the sinister Baritones.

I am sad to see my sayings proofed, that you cannot kill the Hydra with cutting off the head. This night I was able to find out that the Baritones have yet another Godfather after Betty´s death. And surprisingly enough it´s a woman again.

I found out that IRIS is the new godfather of the Baritones!

Dear friends, my death is avenged now. I cannot come back any more, although I know that there is one more Baritone left in town, I cannot help you finding out who that is. I have my suspicions, though, but you need to find out for yourself.

It is time for me to go into eternity.

Darlene, I will certainly miss my dear sister. It´s terrible you came into town when all these Baritones attempted one murder after another, I would have loved to chat the time away with you. Tell mom and dad I love them.

And Ivan, my beloved husband. I will always love you, even in death there will always be a place in my heart for you. One day we will be together again. I will be waiting for you.

I wish you luck in finding the last remaining Baritone amongst your ranks. Have faith, and truth will see the light of day.

There must be one to two Baritones left in Moonville. Since two of our good citizens are brutally murdered in the sleep, there is a possibility of 2 Baritones doing the devil action in the night. We must end the Baritones as soon as possible before innocent good citizens falls into the hands of darkness.

We can't be hasty in judging our fellow citizens without adequate judgement to the case. We must establish our findings and convict the ones whom are the devils' in disguise.

Today, we must find this murderer. There can't be more than one or two of the bastards left, although these ones will probably be the hardest to catch...

That is problem. When one godfather die, new one replaces old. It happen with Patty and Betty already. Funny... Baritone like certain type of names. Patty, Betty, Petey. I see patterns, but no one left matching.

How are we to stopping them when they are making so much the killings? It seems no matter who we get, people left can blam blam and we lose more good peoples.

I haven't had time for a whiskey in days. Ivan, I think it's my shout this time, you ready for some heavy spirits?

Make mine the doubles, and put it in a dirty glass! :wacko:

(OOC: I just noticed her reply when I was typing mine.)

Oh Florence, you have helped us again and again. The good citizens of Moonlight, thank you once again. Now, are we going to believe Florence, one last time? I do hope Iris could explain herself. I was very curious from the start of Day 4. How could anyone know there is another "arsonist" moving around in the town that is a renegade... Iris, you are the one whom know this.... Could you explain to us what happened? Another note, Neal also mentioned something to us before his death "There is someone else whom we should worried too, apart from the Baritones." I have my beliefs on Neal, that he is trying to warn us at the first place despite of his earlier investigations...

WhiteFang, I agree, Neal was indeed trying to warn us. I'm glad we got Stan, and now, we have found our most recent murderer...

BIYATCH!

*slaps Iris across the face*

It looks like I was right to suspect you after what you were saying yesterday. And to think I trusted you! Shame, shame indeed. :sadnew: You will die for your part in my beloved sister's death. Evidence has been given. The motions are in place. Vote: Iris (I Scream Clone). I should have realised yesterday after the way you avoided my questions and went after me so vehemently. It appears we have found your motives, you bastard!

This night I was able to find out that the Baritones have yet another Godfather after Betty´s death. And surprisingly enough it´s a woman again.

I wish I could be the surprised, but I have had suspicions for while.

Vote: Iris

Dear friends, my death is avenged now. I cannot come back any more

Nooooooooooo............. :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

And Ivan, my beloved husband. I will always love you, even in death there will always be a place in my heart for you. One day we will be together again. I will be waiting for you.

Count on it. I love you, I'll never forget... Never.

*falls in a heap*

*Florence´s ghost appears one more time, with a sad expression on her face*

Fellow citicens of Moonlight, my friends, my dear sister, my beloved husband...

It is time for me to say goodbye forever. I am eternally graceful that I was given the chance to do so from the powers above. But my appearance wasn´t only to say goodbye to the ones I loved, but mainly to wipe this lovely town clean from the sinister Baritones.

I am sad to see my sayings proofed, that you cannot kill the Hydra with cutting off the head. This night I was able to find out that the Baritones have yet another Godfather after Betty´s death. And surprisingly enough it´s a woman again.

Dear friends, my death is avenged now. I cannot come back any more, although I know that there is one more Baritone left in town, I cannot help you finding out who that is. I have my suspicions, though, but you need to find out for yourself.

It is time for me to go into eternity.

Darlene, I will certainly miss my dear sister. It´s terrible you came into town when all these Baritones attempted one murder after another, I would have loved to chat the time away with you. Tell mom and dad I love them.

I wish you luck in finding the last remaining Baritone amongst your ranks. Have faith, and truth will see the light of day.

Ill be out on the sundeck if anyone needs me! No point trying to even tell the truth because Flo has already killed off two baritones, and you cant argue with those stats even if im a loyal citizen. I loved this town of Moonlight and I believe i was making moves towards finding more of these Baritones, I even nailed a couple myself!

Please bury me with pants :cry_sad:

Here Ivan, have your whiskey. It looks like you need it. My sister was a wonderful, courageous woman who, even in her death, has helped us tremendously, and she shall live on in our hearts. God bless her. *sniff*

Raises glass and drains it.

These motherbloking megabloks, more deaths? I hope these people burn in hell, vote Ivan.

Whoops i meant Iris.

These motherbloking megabloks, more deaths? I hope these people burn in hell, vote Ivan.

Um, did you mean Iris, or do you really want me to hit you? :wacko:

Whoops i meant Iris.

Oh right, that's OK then. :blush: Do you want a whiskey? I'm feeling in a celebratory mood, even if we still haven't quite got all the bastards yet. We're close, I can feel it.

Slap back out of town blow in Oh its on! Cat fight

flying-cat-fight.jpg

No wait wrong photo

222222_main.jpg

Thats more like it. Even though it looks bad for me, I implore the citizens to use other means to track down evil. Dont just fall in line with this Darlene chick :angry: she has already fallen in with Ivan who is up to no good at night.

Hmmm any final tirades, The Mayor kept slapping my pantsless butt! The Construction workers were always sexually harassing me (and I loved it :devil: )

article-1028778-01B7D2C900000578-884_468x308.jpg

So long suckers......

Ill be out on the sundeck if anyone needs me! No point trying to even tell the truth because Flo has already killed off two baritones, and you cant argue with those stats even if im a loyal citizen. I loved this town of Moonlight and I believe i was making moves towards finding more of these Baritones, I even nailed a couple myself!

Please bury me with pants :cry_sad:

Iris, I want to know how the hell you know there was an Arsonist existence? There was no mention of it until yesterday when you are the first one to separate the Arsonist and the Baritones as two separate entry. This is my question to you. What basis did you have, to judge there is an arsonist..... I know we have eliminated the Arsonist, and it's over.. '

My concern is, how did you obtain such reliable information? Did you keep something from us, which we do not know?

Iris, I want to know how the hell you know there was an Arsonist existence? There was no mention of it until yesterday when you are the first one to separate the Arsonist and the Baritones as two separate entry. This is my question to you. What basis did you have, to judge there is an arsonist..... I know we have eliminated the Arsonist, and it's over.. '

My concern is, how did you obtain such reliable information? Did you keep something from us, which we do not know?

Well I just guessed that there was an arsonist, because a) it was a lawless town and b) it was a different mode of killing to executions.

You see Arson is a particularly nasty way to die and the Baritones seemed to prefer a quick kill with multiple gunshots.

I had no knowledge of an Arsonist, but quickly put 2 and 2 together to get 5. (OOC: Its a shame the arsonist / Stash was killed off as it was an interesting plot device that had everyone guessing)

Hmmm any final tirades, The Mayor kept slapping my pantsless butt! The Construction workers were always sexually harassing me (and I loved it :devil: )

Heh heh, indeed we did, and as you said, you liked it, you dirty little girl :devil: *buttslap*

But all good things have to end, here, have a whisky on me, it's your last one after all. Vote: Iris

Heh heh, indeed we did, and as you said, you liked it, you dirty little girl :devil: *buttslap*

But all good things have to end, here, have a whisky on me, it's your last one after all. Vote: Iris

Smack HEY! you weren't that rough last night! :wink: Maybe tired from all that heavy lifting, man these whisky shots are heavy scull

Say is it a bit drafty today..... :grin:

Wont you return my pants Steve

Say is it a bit drafty today..... :grin:

Wont you return my pants Steve

Hey, I have to keep something to remember you :devil:

Hey, I have to keep something to remember you :devil:

man am I hungry, I could sure go for some 3.14159265358979323846264338327950 mmmmmmm

Well I just guessed that there was an arsonist, because a) it was a lawless town and b) it was a different mode of killing to executions.

You see Arson is a particularly nasty way to die and the Baritones seemed to prefer a quick kill with multiple gunshots.

I had no knowledge of an Arsonist, but quickly put 2 and 2 together to get 5.

You had pretty good instinct to that? I wonder how accurate can it be... Or you might know there is someone else whom might want to bump Baritones off, since the Arsonist takes no allegiance on both sides.... You feared that the arsonist might kill off your members by mistake... It's most unfortunate... Florence was right on both events... I will trust her judgement, and send you down to justice...

Vote: Iris/I Scream Clone

In the fastest mafia day ever, Iris has been convicted...

PM me your night actions please. With only 8 people left in the game, we should be able to draw this up to a speedy conclusion.

What the hell is going on. I havent got a pm in days. I mustn't be involved at all.

I am so confused, yesterday seems like only a few hours ago. I think I have a headache, but I think I should still vote before going to get some rest. Florence is probably right, I will vote: Iris

day_05_06.jpg

Iris, like the others, tried to run but the citizens of Moonlight were hot on her tail, or so they thought...

"Stop right there, Iris! You're not going anywhere." Someone cried.

"Something's not right." Someone observed.

"Won't somebody please think of the children?"

day_05_07.jpg

"Are you talking to me?" The construction worker said, "I'm not Iris. Some lady just traded my inmate clothes for this snappy outfit. I don't understand why it doesn't come with pants, but it's rather slimming."

day_05_08.jpg

Everyone turned as the foreman started shouting, "Someone's taking off with our dump truck!"

day_05_09.jpg

And the citizens watched helpless as Iris made her getaway. After searching Iris's house, it was confirmed that she indeed had been the godfather of the Baritone family...

Although Iris will no longer play in this game, she will show up in the sequel...