Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones Day 4-A Good Man Slain...

The don't scare me!

If what some have been saying about you (which doubt is true) is correct, then your homies should be scaring you anyway.

Come Pete, vote against Betty with us. We can cast away another Baritone, and bring our fair town closer to peace...

Mafia wants to dispose of the Mayor for what ever reason

Mafia comes up with brilliant plan to do this and kill an inoccent

They make a projection of one who had just deceased by using video footage from her husband and recycled sound clips that instruct people to vote to certain people. The mayor found this out so was trying to save himself.

Except that the mayor was proven to have been working for the mafia. He even admitted it.

Now that Stan is dead, do we have enough votes to kill Betty?

The citizens of Moonlight finally decided to search Stan's house and uncovered these items:

day_04_11.jpg

Revealing that although Stan was not a Baritone he was not a citizen, either. Stan was a serial killer known as The Arsonist bent on killing anyone and everyone, he was drawn to Moonlight because of it's dwindling population and lack of law enforcement.

Yaaaaaawn. Sorry, I slept late today :blush: (and yesterday I was so afraid of the Baritones that I stayed at home for the whole day. :cry_sad:)

But today I decided that enough is enough (admittedly after a few glasses of whisky), so here I am. So what is this I heard, you all decided the mayor had to die? And he really was a part of the Baritones. Damn, never really trusted that guy, always going for what benefited himself instead of the town. Good riddance I say. May he burn in Hell forever and ever.

It might have been one of his fellow workers...They were the ones that have access to any tools if (I scream clone) is right about the nailed windows.

Bah, anyone with a hammer, some nails and some boards could have nailed those windows shut, you don't have to be a construction worker like me or Dillon to do that.

If what some have been saying about you (which doubt is true) is correct, then your homies should be scaring you anyway.

Come Pete, vote against Betty with us. We can cast away another Baritone, and bring our fair town closer to peace...

I'm certainly with you, Vote: Betty. There, that makes 7, which is at the moment a majority. Then, tomorrow we can see about that Pete guy.

Youre kidding? I cried for that guy! :angry:. <suddenly Pete pulls out a lighter and sets Stans body alite> Burn in hell megablok. Vote: Betty.

Hmmm, what a pleasant surprise, don't you all think? Looks like we caught the arsonist. I wonder who did that? :wink:

Now, let us take down Betty, the current Godfather, and be rid of her! Forward the mob! Give no quarter!

And tomorrow, I think we should be looking into Pencoin, he seems suspicious... then again, so do so many other people...

What a day. A warehouse manager is killed in the street, and he turned out to be a serial killer. This city is really getting too weird.

I had suspicionesses of Stan. It make more sense now that he not citizen or Baritone, just crazy killerman. I am guessing he kill Al too. Maybe now we be having no more fires.

Still, that leave one question... who was killing him in the broads daylight?

We have successfully counted up the votes for the stoppingses of Betty now. If we have done right thing again, we are getting Baritone situation under control, but they must still be dangerous and now that knowing we can have complete stranger in town burning things, who else might be doing bad thing with no loyalties?

This is time for extra cautions.

Crud...Ive been gotten...But it was a good arguement that I had. Time to unfold me secrets. Of course im the new godfather! Isn't obvious? The letters that Al got, "Sealed with a kiss" and "Love" the end. Do you think that any guy would put that there? It points to the women of the game, like Rhonda and that evil lawyer. Like the post said at the start of day 2 "She felt she was needed here"

(casts a glance at my accountant offices)Ill miss it. But that was another subtle clue. Accountant? There always in the Mafia.

I was going to kill Neal later in the night anyway if you didn't vote for him but it worked anyway. My stupid rocket launcher joke got at least one vote to.

I guess now with 7 votes im done for. Im not going to run away. Im not sorry for suggesting to kill

Lee who should always eat a good breakfast,

Pete who has anger issues

Carter who illegally got a shotgun and killed the foolish Patty,

Neal who owns a rocket launcher,

or Ivan whom I won't get a chance to get.

Just not all of them were killed because the other traitors and I took a vote and said no. Im not going to beg for forgiveness and breakdown. And Im most certainly not going to tell you who the other traitors are.

So I will Unvote: Ivan (Sleep with one eye open)

Good luck trying to find the other Mafia members. You'll never get us all!

So put that on a T-Shirt and sell it

PS: Dont look at Pencoin, he's not a traitor.

That was unexpected? Regardless she is right i'm not a traitor noir im in the Baritones and ghosty ghosty you can stalk me at night and you will find im not in this Megablokin Baritones. Go burn Betty.

Since a conviction was made, everyone went to Ivan's to send Betty of with one last meal/hurrah. She entertained them with nerdy goofy ads and just as dessert was served, she ran out the door. I have plans tonight, everybody-sorry, so we'll see what comes of Betty later...

PM me your Night Actions ASAP! So we can get Day 5 started by Friday.

Unfortunately for Betty, she ran out into the street just as two of the construction workers were playing their favorite game, "Gun Wound Tag."

day_04_12.jpg

Bang!

day_04_13.jpg

"Stupid lady! You got in the way of our game!" Cried one worker.

"Let's shoot her up some more." The other one said.

"Yeah, just like when I was a kid," The first worker added.

day_04_14.jpg

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

After the workers were done having their fun, the citizens of moonlight checked out the body of Betty and discovered that she was in fact the godfather of the Baritones...she carried no other helpful clues.