Sign in to follow this  
Em42

Font made with LEGO bricks

Hi everybody.

I just wanted to share with you some font sets I created inspired to LEGO bricks shape: Legorama and Legorama Everywhere.

I was a LEGO fan in my childhood and early teens, and I still have fond memories of playing with it.

3245.gif

The Legorama font consists of stand-alone letters, and the Legorama Everywhere font has letters plugged to a baseplate.

Each has a perfectly matching fill set, Legorama Fill and Legorama Everywhere Fill, to add a solid color to the text letters.

The sets were built with the free Web application FontStruct, that lets you crete font by using modules called "bricks", so it was natural for me to think of LEGO...

The fonts are available under a Creative Commons license for free download at the blog house42.com.

Visit the blog house42.com for more information. The fonts are available under a Creative Commons license for free download (registration required).

I hope you will enjoy them.

Edited by Em42

The fonts are available under a Creative Commons license for free download at the blog house42.com.

Thank you very much for posting and offering the fonts.

I like to use "unusual" fonts from time to time.

You´ll have to register to the website though to download. :look:

Nowadays I try to limit the websites I give information to.

You´ll have to register to the website though to download.

I'm sorry about it, FontStruct is a community that's why you need to register.

I'm going to edit the first post to present the download information in a more correct way.