Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Somewhat Daily Webcomic

This is getting better and better. Love it. The last episode was the best by far.

Hey everyone, I'm sory it's taken me so much time. the editing program I use crashed, but I'll be able to get back to them very soon!

Well it's been a while, but I'm finally back. My editing program crashed, but I got back on it!

Issue2Page3-1.jpg

I'm hoping to start to get more into characters, and some fun stuff will be the next few issues, but we're, believe it or not, already almost to a fight!

This is good! I love the angle you take the pictures from, and the dialogue is great. However, I think that the story is somewhat lacking- we need a plot, some characters!

Read them all my friend! You'll start to get characters! And a plot is almost in it's way! Wait three more episodes, and you'll be rewarded!

Okay, no one seems to respond to these, but I'll keep on updating anyways!

Issue2Page7-1.jpg

Very nice Zeph! I like this one very much, they get better and better! :pir-cry_happy:

@skinny boy, I think clucky in the last line is thinking "Ha! Sucks for you!"

@Zeph Ive sent you a pm BTW :wink:

Edited by Bounty Hunter

Well do repsond, it's rather sad to post for myself :pir-classic: Anywho, another one will wait about a week becuase I need to go out and buy some pirates!

Oooh, little jokes inbetween plot and character intros. I like it. Your sense of humor is very fun. I look forward to where this takes us. Great work. Keep it up and screw those people who don't read it. They don't know what they're missing. :pir_laugh2:

Okay, no one seems to respond to these, but I'll keep on updating anyways!

that's just because I missed it! I like your little comic^^

Oooh, little jokes inbetween plot and character intros. I like it. Your sense of humor is very fun. I look forward to where this takes us. Great work. Keep it up and screw those people who don't read it. They don't know what they're missing. :pir_laugh2:

Thanks Savvy, that means a lot coming from a master like youself!

Great work again, Zeph, these are pretty funny. Although I don't comment a lot in here, I still read and enjoy them. Keep it up! :pir-classic:

Or a few monthes. But I'm not one to give up!

Issue2Page8-1.jpg

Edited by Zepher

I know chickens can't speak but how about thought-bubbles? Because that last (epic) scene would have been so much funnier if there was a little thought bubble saying 'way ahead of you!' or something to that effect. I don't know. I'm just a piece of toast.