Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

The biggest Prize Pool in AFOL fansite history?

Great contest idea. Can't wait to enter. And nice to see you MonkFish44.

you really can't see it ?

It is. I was on when you started this topic and the piture worked fine for me, the I looked at it on the same computer when Shoc couldn't see it and niether could I. But now I can.

? :pir_wacko: ?

Consider me teased!! Awesome contest, can't wait for the rules so I can start building! I need to know what that "creative" category is all about. :pir_laugh2:

It is. I was on when you started this topic and the piture worked fine for me, the I looked at it on the same computer when Shoc couldn't see it and niether could I. But now I can.

? :pir_wacko: ?

There's server maintenance ongoing at Classic-pirates.com where the pic was hosted. The pic is now on BS and the link is moved to the BS pic. Nothing to worry about :pir-wink:

Sweet prizes! What are the rules!?! Oh and Bonaparte I already started the killing.....

Hello. I don't have any pirates, because I was too young to collect them. So, can my minifigs be Adventurers? Or what type can they be other than Pirates? I'm going to enter the contest because I need pirates :pir-cry_happy: . Help me Mister Phes!

There's server maintenance ongoing at Classic-pirates.com where the pic was hosted. The pic is now on BS and the link is moved to the BS pic. Nothing to worry about :pir-wink:

Oh. Now I understand. It was a bit wierd.

Oh damn. Now that's prizes. (regardless of the condition of the sets) Could someone please help me pick my jaw up from the floor? :laugh:

Eagerly looking forward to hearing what this contest is all about, I'm sure it's a good one! :thumbup:

Edited by Quarryman

Oh damn. Now that's prizes. (regardless of the condition of the sets) Could someone please help me pick my jaw up from the floor? :laugh:

Eagerly looking forward to hearing what this contest is all about, I'm sure it's a good one! :thumbup:

You might be interested to know that they aren't MISB, they are in brilliant condition regardless. Sorry for the confusion :pir-cry_happy:

Edited by Captain Zuloo

EDIT: Nevermind. I guess I have had that conundrum answered for me.

This has me super excited indeed! Can't wait to see what this is about!

Edited by RocketSeason

You might be interested to know that they are MISB.

Whoa there, I do be thinkin' you're hitting the rum a little early in the day!

Pleased to be disregarding the ramblings of a drunken Lord Admiral wannabe, the specific packaging/instruction situation of these sets has not been stated at this point.

*whacks Zuloo with a plank*

:pir-hmpf_bad:

:pir_laugh2:

MSIB!? Oh man, I always said I would never open a MISB set if I ever got one, but now that there is a slight possibility of this hapening, I don't know what I will do.

This has me super excited indeed! Can't wait to see what this is about!

What will you do? :pir_laugh2: The hard desision - open or not open. Hehehe.

I'm going to repeat, these are good quality sets, but not MISB. It would take an amount of money we couldn't dream of to buy this many MISB sets, IF we could even find them.

*drags Zuloo to the stockades* :pir-skull:

Whoa there, I do be thinkin' you're hitting the rum a little early in the day!

Pleased to be disregarding the ramblings of a drunken Lord Admiral wannabe, the specific packaging/instruction situation of these sets has not been stated at this point.

*whacks Zuloo with a plank*

:pir-hmpf_bad:

Oh I thought it was. Please don't keelhaul me. :pir-cry_sad:

:pir-oh: Wow. Is this just to prove that C-P is the best pirate fansite? Do you feel threatened by forbiddencove's castaway contest? :pir-wink: Anyway, at least we now know the "big event" the mods have been referring to. I'm probably going to enter!

Castaway Contest! Pfft! Nothing compared to this feat! I vig is already in the works! So beware, fellow EBers-and Castaway refugees, as well! The Pillage the Village contest and Adam are on the move! :pir-laugh:

Edited by Adam

:pir-oh: Wow. Is this just to prove that C-P is the best pirate fansite? Do you feel threatened by forbiddencove's castaway contest? :pir-wink: Anyway, at least we now know the "big event" the mods have been referring to. I'm probably going to enter!

Shows what you know about running a contest like this. :pir-hmpf:

Do you know how long it takes to procure prizes of this sort? Longer than the other site has even existed. :pir_laugh2:

If you're going to do something right, something big, something memorable, you put time and effort into it.

That is the kind of contest we run. It isn't designed to compete with a new site, it's meant to give the fans what they want, the opportunity to win Classic Pirate LEGO. :pir-classic:

We look forward to your entry! :jollyroger:

What precisely, is the "Creative Critic" award for? critiquing someone's MOC? Reveiwing a set in a different way? Come on!

I think that eeryone else has already covered how awesome this is, so I hope to enter. I was hoping for rules to tell you the truth, get to it! looks awesome, i can't wait!

This is incredible, I'm really blown away by the size and scope of the prizes, can't wait to see how we go about attaining them.