Sign in to follow this  
Wrinkledlion X

MATA NUI PICTURE!

matanuibar.png

Normally I don't like human BIONICLE characters (Reverse furries?), but I thought I'd give it a try.

Creepier than usual human BIONICLE characters? I think so.

Edited by Gunnar

[Epic Pic]

Normally I don't like human BIONICLE characters (Reverse furries?), but I thought I'd give it a try.

You owe me a pepsi because I spit most of it out laughing at the pic and the Reverse Furry comment XD

Ten out of ten, man, I'd laugh again =P

~Trexxen

matanuibar.png

Wow, dude, that Mata Nui looks like he might sneak up on me in a sleazy back alley and ask me if I wanna buy some proto...

DUDE, you just gave me an awesome idea for a Fan Fic! Imagine this: Matt A. Nuey is a big jock at Great Spirit University, and all the girls love him. Unfortunately, he also has a jealous twin brother named Mack Uta, who decides to get revenge on Matt by drugging him at a beer guzzling contest. This infection causes disaray inside Matt - his Heart shuts down, his brain decays, and his face develops extremely unusual facial hair. However, he is saved by 7 powerful white blood cells, which destroy the infection. And then, Matt gets revenge on Mack and turns him into a puddle of green jello. :grin: