Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

Imperial Dock by Olog

really nice , I love it ! everything looks nice on this little island ! 10/10 ! I love how he did the roof of the little warehouse!

Edited by Guss

That is really cool, I love the window shades out of small door, Great technique and the 2X slope roof pieces absolutly great.

Great find.

Very nice Imperial Dock. There is a playability factor to it, not just one fixed scene. I really like the curve of the wall and the steps that follow the curve.

Tony

Wow! Very good MOCer! I like the roof of the warehouse. And the best part, it's biggish so it doesn't really look dwarfed by the ship as many MOCs seem to be.

This Olog fellow has learned some nifty tricks! Does anyone know him? Anyway, MOCers here can pay really close attention to the techniques used and do all kinds of nifty things with them.

This is a stunning creation!

Those techniques are very strange, but wonderful (in the true meaning)!

I love how those doors fit right in as blinds, I think I might just borrow that technique!

Really makes me want to get all the lego out and build something, but I am procrastinating other work as it is...

Regards Cpt. PB

I agree, thanks for posting this great find, Emperor. Mr. Florea's work is always top notch from what I've seen of it following his flickr stream. Here's the link for Mr. Phes.

http://flickr.com/people/olog/

This Olog fellow has learned some nifty tricks! Does anyone know him? Anyway, MOCers here can pay really close attention to the techniques used and do all kinds of nifty things with them.

He posted this MOC on another website. His signature has the yellow brick with Ambassador written on it. I don't know if that means he is a LEGO ambassador though.

Tony

What a mighty find. I really like it.. but who wouldn't? It's stunning in every way. Very detailed and great ideas in it. I like the man in the barrel :pir-laugh:

Classical, yet modern! Very well done! I like the tiles for the staircase. And the doors on windows. Looks cosy. I'll let myself in thank you! :pir-laugh:

Classical, yet modern! Very well done! I like the tiles for the staircase. And the doors on windows. Looks cosy. I'll let myself in thank you! :pir-laugh:

Axle, what do you mean by "modern" as such?

Hi everyone! I just joined today and was almost going to post this, since it's my latest MOC. But thanks for posting it, actually it got the most attention here, most forums I posted it in got a maximum of four comments. I'm glad everyone likes it. I still have it built and displayed along with the Caribbean clipper docked next to it.

One more moc that got posted on EB was my battle of bandwagons :D which as I've seen also got some attention here.

Thanks for all the comments and I hope my MOCs inspire as many of you.

Gen. Knowledge: yes, I am a LEGO ambassador for FBTB :)

Mr Phes: Actually I'm active on numerous forums for at least two years, and I'm active on flickr, I guess it's just coincidence that some haven't seen my MOCs.

Kpt. Pegleg: I'm not really sure who Kim T is ...

Edited by Olog

Hello Olog and welcome^^ I took a look at your Flickr, you did some amazing mocs! I really enjoyed them! don't hesitate to show us your new ones!

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that you decided to join. This is a great community, and I think you'll find that's why you got so much postive feedback here. By the way, Kim T is a Eurobricks member.

Hi, I've been following pirate MOCs for a long time but this is the first time I've been compelled to say anything. The detail in this set is fantastic, from the ramshackle stairs to the top of the arch to the curved wall to the broken plank to the little cavern at the base of the tower. It gives a real sense of place, I could almost imagine myself being there. In a way the smallish size is a good thing because larger forts become simplistic and repetitive quite quickly. But at the same time, even with all the fine details, this set doesn't look too 'busy'.

I really wish I had the time and resources to be able to do this sort of thing. :pir_bawling:

This is really neat, lots of nice techniques on show, looks retro but new at the same time.