Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones Day 2-A Town Terrorized

We will not, I repeat, we will not throw these dead people into the trash! That would be disrespectful to the dead, and they were already mistreated enough! Unless, of course, you were suggesting that he be the funeral manager.... AHEM!

Who shall we investigate first? I believe Neal may be the best choice, simply because he was voted on by many people. Let us see if he does deserve the vote. But how and where do we start? Any ideas?

I got an idea in this crazy old noggin. Lets check his camera. Many murderers have been known to document their killings. Just an idea.

And the bodies, Maror Petey, will you be holding the funeral service?

I got an idea in this crazy old noggin. Lets check his camera. Many murderers have been known to document their killings. Just an idea.

And the bodies, Maror Petey, will you be holding the funeral service?

Checking out his camera may prove useful, if he does turn out to be crazy and/or illogical enough to talk all about his killings, assuming he is one of the Baritones. We'll have to see what everyone else thinks of it.

As for the funeral service, perhaps I will. I am no priest, but perhaps I could lead it. But I must admit, my knowledge about the personal lives of the recently deceased is low. Almost no information on Tom has been found, Florence is Ivan's wife and Darlene's sister, and Lee was always so funny. Oh, and the FBI agents were quite secretive, but I will search for documents on them. However, who will be tasked with taking the bodies to the graveyard? *mumble* I'm not sure if we even had a graveyard... curse you past mayors.

I have been making the thinkings all day, but brokened up by the pain of losing Florence, I have not been able to speak (OOC: This is my first chance to get online all day). I have been listening to the things that are being said and it is making me get ideas which I will be sharing.

I do not think we are knowing enough to be absolutely certain about anything yet, but I am also thinking we need to begin taking the actions. Some of you are making the suspicions about Neal the rockety-camera-guy, and I am being honest when I say that I was suspecting both hims and that newsy womans when they acted all suspiciousy at the first killing, whispering and shushing about the KGB FBI guys. Sort of like they knew something they weren't being supposed to know, and he almost was letting the pussy out of the pouch.

I am not trusting them for this reasoning, but I am not knowing if that is meaning enough to make the voting, and for which one? Could it only be one? Maybe she making the google eyes, searching his deepest weaknesses and twistigating it around her pinkies? Or is he really mastermind, disguised as dim-witted rockerty-camera-guy?

I am so confuseded. I am not knowing where to go.

Point of Order: Stop underlining things that aren't links...please. :tongue:

(OOC: But it keeps morons entertained for hours, just clicking and clicking things that obviously aren't links, then they get confused and ... oh. Nevermind.) :tongue:

Nea, Were you aware that we do have acaller ID? The data dor the person who called about the murders was deleted! Who did this??

Oh now this is interesting! Some info on Caller ID. You seem to have jumped the sinking ship and left Neal to drown alone hey?

Only people dat has access to doze phones would be Neal and Veronica. If da data was really erased, it would have been one of doze two. Of course, If someone else snuck into da' offices at some point, den dat plan is tossed out.

(OOC: Please don't use the fact that because someone hasn't responded to the game, they are guilty. People will participate, we just have things like work, school, etc.....if after half a day you still haven't seen us, then say something. Thanks.)

This is indeed a troubling turn of events. (OOC some people need a job where they can surf the net all day :tongue: )

Thanks Iris, I appreciate it. It is good that you are wary of strangers, we cannot truly trust anyone right now, but I vow that when all this is over, you and I will sit down over something strong and have a nice chat. If it weren't for the Baritones, I think we could be friends. :classic:

I agree, it is time for action. However I am a little sceptical of your arguements. You seem to be reading a lot into nothing. Personally, I think we need to find a bit more evidence before we condemn Neal. We cannot afford to lose anymore innocent citizens.

In another time in another town perhaps it would be a lot easier to be friends, though it looks like Vigilantism is required. Im not sure how your Law training will help at this stage except to help us maintain some sort of moral decency.

Remember, a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Unfortunate as it may be, we need to vote for someone today, and we need to do it soon. Otherwise, all we have to look forward to is another night in which the Baritones control all.

Maybe in the city you just came from, but the no-good nicks seem to run this town with a pistol! :angry: and i think its time the people came forward with any evidence to either back up Neal or discredit his story or implicate another, other wise we all wont be around for long. I love this little town and wan to see some sort of order come into our lives again, where a woman like myself can feel safe at night in the streets walking down to Ivan and Florence's Pizza Restaurant, :cry_sad: Oh no Flo im sorry im losing it again....

Checking out his camera may prove useful, if he does turn out to be crazy and/or illogical enough to talk all about his killings, assuming he is one of the Baritones. We'll have to see what everyone else thinks of it.

Murderers are a crafty bunch, especially those Baritones, maybe if someone was a Cameraman he may have made a confessional video somewhere along the way....

I do not think we are knowing enough to be absolutely certain about anything yet, but I am also thinking we need to begin taking the actions. Some of you are making the suspicions about Neal the rockety-camera-guy, and I am being honest when I say that I was suspecting both hims and that newsy womans when they acted all suspiciousy at the first killing, whispering and shushing about the KGB FBI guys. Sort of like they knew something they weren't being supposed to know, and he almost was letting the pussy out of the pouch.

I am not trusting them for this reasoning, but I am not knowing if that is meaning enough to make the voting, and for which one? Could it only be one? Maybe she making the google eyes, searching his deepest weaknesses and twistigating it around her pinkies? Or is he really mastermind, disguised as dim-witted rockerty-camera-guy?

Thats fair enough Ivan, No one expects you to be in the right frame of mind to make such a decision based on revenge, and you need time to get your head around the details

I still stand by my vote for Neal at this point, though im open to evidence of any kind to find any Baritone traitors at this point. People we need to have some action here!

Wha? I don't have access to deleting the Caller ID! I can only patch the calls to one of the story writers in the Studio. Sre you setting me up? :oh:

Wow I think I'll just go home, were not getting any closer to find the mafia with all your waffling. Cmon guys! People are dead unless you people start to concentrate we will be dead

The only logical soluion to the issue of the bodies is to give them a proper burial with a priest and a ceremony. Where's the Brickster Friar when you need him?! :angry::tongue:That, or we just dump them in the nearest river. :tongue: Also, I agree with other- live security camera feeds would help a ton. But our whacker overlord would find a way to make the killings happen off-camera. So far, the only one that could have recorded these events was Neal, the first on the seen Veronica, the pretty one in town being Iris :wub:, the mayor, "Petey", is a *megablockin'* failure, we have an old newspaper reporter named Carter that needs a bottle of shampoo-

*KERDL music plays...*

NO! :oh3:

:tongue:

Also, we're looking over some key issues. First, why was Lee shot 14 times? He was shot once, then another 12, and after reloading, once more. Anyone find it odd that the gun has cartridges with 13 shots each? :sadnew: Also, who was out at my back porch last night?

(OOC: Sorry for double posts! But my posts seem to merge with the one above...)

I too feel there's something mysterious going on with the media, thats why I is sticking with me media idea, but jumps on the the Neal band wagon, thats why I vote: Neal, but I'm still not sure all the media are inoccent.

I think i'll agree with the majority of votes, aswell as the fact, that there still has been nothing on tv about this. I vote: Neal

I've heard some people talking about how we may die.

COME ON!!

We should be thinking about Stayin' Alive!!! Not about being shot 14 megablockin' times and having our organs ripped out by Democratic Campaign Monsters!! NOO!! Do not think of that, or this!:

vote_billary.jpg

Take it away! :tongue:

Also, I think we should all gang up on Betty for advising us to buy stock for AIG! :angry::tongue: And I'm still waiting for a TV report!!

Stop it guys, how would you feel if he died and he was a good perosn, which I think he is! :angry:. Nevermind the mafia if we just kill ourselfs.

Darlene walks over and punches Al in the arm.

I warned you, no more off-topic advertising! :angry: Some of us are trying to think here! This whole situation with Neal is very difficult. It seems to me that we are taking a stab in the dark here, as there is no conclusive evidence that suggests Neal is a traitor. If he is, then all well and good, but if not, then things get a little uncertain. I personally cannot figure out which side he is on, but I know that if he is a citizen, then we will have lost another fellow friend. Let us tread carefully please, we cannot afford to lose any more citizens needlessly.

I wonder who gets to kill the person? I also wonder how they die? Anyway...Neal is still my choice. He didnt tape my commercial.

I think I heard "target locked" coming from his camera to...

Plus im an accountant...Not a stockbroker or banker...

I am innocent!

1. By "dragging them into the alley" I mean "getting them off the street where rats will eat them."

2. Veronica, you do too have access to the caller ID. You said yourself that it was deleted. Perhaps you deleted it then?

You're welcome to check the camera. I dropped it off at the mayors office for it to be checked last night before I went home for curfew.. It should be still there, and It contains nothing incriminating.

I am offended that you not only think me capable of murder, but that you also think I am as depraved as to record it.

Hmmm...Yes where is the mayor? And what about a description? It appears our killer wears sunglasses, and all black? Who could it be?

Hmmm...Yes where is the mayor? And what about a description? It appears our killer wears sunglasses, and all black? Who could it be?

A very clever criminal!

I still feel mistrust towards Neal (not so Norrington) and though Darlene makes a good point about not convicting anyone until we are 100% sure, we will never get anywhere! We only get half truths and clues people, the rest we have to figure out for ourselves (unfortunately through trial and error)

Black is such an ugly color for a criminal. Why would anyone use it?

And neal, I have access to the ID, but there is no way I can delete it.

Oh ho! Now those tricksy hobbits Baritones are taking down the Moonlight Municipal Internets to try to be keeping us from making the decisions! Cowards! :angry:

I am not completely liking it, but I am thinkings that if my dear Florence died protecting someone, that person will be dying tonight unless we stop the killer or someone else can protect them. Each nights we fail, we are more the likely to be killed, and after the losing three loyalists citizens, I do not thinking we can have much the time for sitting on our fingers.

I do not like the random pointing and speculationalizationism, but I am seeing no choice here. Both of the media peoples are suspicious, but it seems the decision has been made to start with the rockety-camera guy.

I must admit, he isn't first tv personality I would like to be eliminating, but El Stuttero isn't in this game ... of life. :tongue:

With great hesitation, I will:

Vote: Neal/Norrington

Ow! That hurt! Sorry, but we need to make some money of this gig! Neal, the rats are in the alley and sewers, not on the streets, botsy! Too bad St- oh, wait, "El Stuttero", isn't here, very good point Ivan. He'd have my vote in a heartbeat! I'm not even sure about Neal, but he's the only lead we have, and if we don't take a risk, we'll never get anywhere!

At this point there are nine votes for Neal/Norrington

No votes for anyone else and it takes 10 votes to convict.

Just one more, and the night is on... Neal, could you...? :tongue: