Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Governor By Me Onesies

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 16d

"After crashing against a shark infested reef, our lone Imperial Governor is stranded on a small, unstable spit of land. And I think the heat is getting to him..."

(This is an entry for Forbidden Cove's Castaway Contest. Hopefully it's fine it post this in enemy waters. (I'm neutral :pir-tongue: )

1-121.jpg

2-108.jpg

3-98.jpg

5-71.jpg

6-51.jpg

Thank ye.

:pir-laugh: Very creative idea SirNadroj!

The shipwreck looks very nice. I especially like the arm seaweed! :pir_laugh2:

At first I thought the shark was floating in the sky with a man on a rock cloud... There goes my imagination again. :monkey:

Wow this a very cool creation. I love the different layers of this moc. And the broken ship has a very unique snot style. One thing How did the ship break in two?

At first, I didn't realize what was going on in this little MOC, because i didn't see the tran-clear plates. :pir-blush: But good job, I like the coral and the shark. You've captured the look of the sunken ship very well. :thumbup:

Really very nice, especially the usage of the transparent base plates from the mosaic. It certainly illustrates the depth of the blue ocean, lurking deep within the sea. Really very nicely done :thumbup: I wonder how did you manage to support the weight from above, by using limited amount of brick pieces, especially using the 1x1 brick to support the entire baseplate.

Very creative and one of the best moc I've ever seen.

But the thing that the lifeboat isnt wreck at all is not good. That simple detail makes it look like it's above the water

Very nice cliffs, I haven't seen modeling like that before. Now I've gotten more good ideas and pointers. Is the top part of the MOC held up by that thin cliff there (and the bottom part of the mast)? Is it stable/unstable?

Amazing work Mister Nadroj and some great technique are diplayed well here. Good luck on Forbidden Cove.

That is brilliant SirNadroj! Wow she sure is beautiful. Great job. I've been waiting on a shark I won on eBay to add to my MOC, now I will have to rethink adding it so it doesn't look like I am try to copy you. :pir-sceptic:

Tony

Great work! I hope you were able to recover the Drunken Kraken :pir-classic:

The undersea rocks are brilliantly done, and I must say the effect of the sea weed moving in the current is very nice. It does remind me of a certain scene in the old 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride at Disney World.

20kships.jpg

"The graveyard of lost ships: These rotting hulls keep their lost treasures, safe guarded by silent sentinels of the deep: Man-eating sharks. One of nature's most unpredictable predators of the deep.

(this image is from before the lagoon was filled in. Consequently, the scene lacks: A. Seaweed (which was put in after the lagoon was filled, one by one :pir_wacko:) B. Man eating sharks, which would "swim" around with their strings barely visible! :pir-tongue:

Yet another oustanding MOC from SirNadroj!

A definite frontpage news candidate if I ever saw one - I'll go flag it right away!

Yet another oustanding MOC from SirNadroj!

A definite frontpage news candidate if I ever saw one - I'll go flag it right away!

You do that Mister Phes! This MOC certainly deserves it!

Shoot! That is amazing! I like how you designed the ship, and what you did to show it was underwater. Nice!

This is a really good MOC. I like how you made the broken ship and the little island. Great Job!