Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones Discussion Thread

Indeed. It is very fun! Thanks for hosting it, Hinckley! :thumbup: Can't wait to see what Day 3 brings to Moonlight. :oh:

Personally, I would rather be the fish. And I have been, (see Roman Mafia) even if I was caught later, there was a thrill in tricking people and enjoying those few extra days of life... Your strategy makes sense, though. I can see why you did it. Just wondered how you came to the conclusion. Good game!

Thanks. As to your preformance in Roman Mafia. Even if I had, you pulled it off better in RM, what with your Oscar Wilde-ish wit and great sense of humor.

Thanks. As to your preformance in Roman Mafia. Even if I had, you pulled it off better in RM, what with your Oscar Wilde-ish wit and great sense of humor.

I see fishing for compliments with you works...Thanks! :blush: Oscar Wilde? Wow, now I'm inspired to write! Thanks again! :laugh:

I see fishing for compliments with you works...Thanks! :blush: Oscar Wilde? Wow, now I'm inspired to write! Thanks again! :laugh:

Of course :tongue:

I've replaced Scyzoryk with White Fang. My sincerest apologies to Scyzoryk, but this game requires participation, and one post in the first two portions of the game is not enough. I need to keep the game moving for everyone's sake and I can't have players who don't play. I've sent you a PM about this, so if you have any questions, please let me know.

White Fang is now playing the role of Sky, the artist. Make sure to welcome him to the game.

Spaced out, you are in serious danger of being replaced as well. You posted a bit during the first day thread, but I haven't seen you since. Start participating please. Otherwise, there is a waiting list of people willing to participate in this game...

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! I HAVE A FEELING THAT AL DID THIS!! HE NEVER LIKED ME AND HE WAS ANGERED AT ME, THEREFORE SHOT ME!(My opinion, I didn't see anything.....)

Lego12

Please, stop trying to sway players with your biased opinion. It really does no help to the game or the fun, as Dragonator told me in the Mystery Castle thread. I'm suprised Hinckley hasn't talked about this; it's an issue that should be stated in the rules. :sadnew:

Please, stop trying to sway players with your biased opinion. It really does no help to the game or the fun, as Dragonator told me in the Mystery Castle thread. I'm suprised Hinckley hasn't talked about this; it's an issue that should be stated in the rules. :sadnew:

Well, I hadn't noticed it and I don't see the harm. But, I bet if I thought about it, I would come up with something.

So...no no. Don't do that lego12. Bad lego12. Anyone else who gets killed in this game, don't sway with your biases...or something like that. OK? Thanks.

:laugh:

ROFL! Thanks. I really needed a good laugh today.

Bad Lego12, LOL!

AND, Welocome WhiteFang. Have fun. This one is very different from Mystery Castle. I'm not saying better or worse, just different!

I know you'll participate plenty.

Edited by stash2sixx

Thanks guys! :tongue: I am looking forward to have great fun in this game! I love my new name, "Sky"! :wub:

I was like laughing out loud, when Hinckley types "Bad Lego12" :laugh:

So...no no. Don't do that lego12. Bad lego12. Anyone else who gets killed in this game, don't sway with your biases...or something like that. OK? Thanks.

:laugh:That was funny Hinckley! "Bad lego12", I love that! It's hilarious! You made me sound like I was a dog.....not behaving.....

I just have a feeling that Al is a Baritone and I bet he is, but I won't say anything else. I'll even edit my post. :wink: Sincere Apologies. :classic:

I didn't change my avatar. I think Hinckley did it.(Thanks!)

Great game! Keep it going! :thumbup: And welcome WhiteFang, the game is A LOT of fun! Enjoy...before you get killed.... :devil:

Lego12

Edited by lego12

Hmm... Then Adam, can we have your solemn pledge that you won't post unnessecary crap like:

Ads for Kerdl Shampoo (or whatever)

Or "Billary Clinton" images?

Thanks. :classic:

Those with night actions now have less than 24 hours to PM them to me...

AND, Welocome WhiteFang. Have fun. This one is very different from Mystery Castle. I'm not saying better or worse, just different!

You better not be trying to say anything, punk. :angry:

:tongue:

Hmm... Then Adam, can we have your solemn pledge that you won't post unnessecary crap like:

Ads for Kerdl Shampoo (or whatever)

Or "Billary Clinton" images?

Thanks. :classic:

I agree, that... thing... has already been haunting me for a while after Mystery Castle, and then I see it again! It's just to much!

Right, well this is fun and all, but we really shouldn't be discussing the game outside the day thread, otherwise we'll have all sorts of random people trying to tell us who to vote for. :grin: I've got a few theories I'm going to share tomorrow, Darlene really is one for procedure. :wink:

EDIT: Oh, and how could I forget, welcome WhiteFang, it is a pleasure to have you along! I am sure you will help us immensely, as long as you aren't one of the dreaded Baritones. I certainly hope you aren't, for your sake. :wink:

Edited by Dragonator

Oh, and how could I forget, welcome WhiteFang, it is a pleasure to have you along! I am sure you will help us immensely, as long as you aren't one of the dreaded Baritones. I certainly hope you aren't, for your sake. :wink:

I am back from the dead. No longer the usual Grim. It seemed I had looked much handsome. Of course, I will help the good citizens to rid off the Baritones... Let's keep the game within the thread, once Hinckley gets Day 3 up tomorrow or so. :wink:

Well, I hadn't noticed it and I don't see the harm. But, I bet if I thought about it, I would come up with something.

Your such an Ogre sometimes :tongue:

I am back from the dead. No longer the usual Grim. It seemed I had looked much handsome. Of course, I will help the good citizens to rid off the Baritones... Let's keep the game within the thread, once Hinckley gets Day 3 up tomorrow or so. :wink:

Welcome aboard Whitefang, Im sure you can help find the Baritones for us! However your beautiful complexion leaves me at a loss to sell you any cosmetics :pir-laugh:

Edited by I Scream Clone

Your such an Ogre sometimes :tongue:

Welcome aboard Whitefang, Im sure you can help find the Baritones for us! However your beautiful complexion leaves me at a loss to sell you any cosmetics :pir-laugh:

My what? It's you're not your. Grrr....Ogre mad!

Oh, sheesh, Norrington, you're just jealous that I'm alive and you're not. :tongue: Just kiddn', but it was a one-time thing. Trust me.

Oh, sheesh, Norrington, you're just jealous that I'm alive and you're not. :tongue: Just kiddn', but it was a one-time thing. Trust me.

It would appear you bated someone very powerful :devil::laugh:

Great work again Hinckley, the first picture is great with the moon behind the clouds!

Good plot movement and interesting clues, criptic just enough to elude my logic of who to trust and who not to trust.

Keep it up all! I look forward to Whitefangs input.

Regards, Cpt. PB

Hey CPT! Thanks for advertising the game in your sig. Sorry you couldn't be part of the fun this time.

Quit clarification for ptdapen: the construction crew wouldn't have announced they were working for patty if she weren't already dead. See how that works? I wouldn't have given that away if she weren't already gone. They would've said "The Baritone family" or something else non-give-away-y...

Keep it up all! I look forward to Whitefangs input.

I had just input mine awhile ago. :tongue:

Quit clarification for ptdapen: the construction crew wouldn't have announced they were working for patty if she weren't already dead. See how that works? I wouldn't have given that away if she weren't already gone. They would've said "The Baritone family" or something else non-give-away-y...

The construction work is a bonus clue, if certain key characters are dead. It all make senses. :classic:

Al is dead and a Baritone! I was right! That makes me happy..... :cry_happy:

Well anyway the game took a big turn...and I noticed that the construction workers were inmates.... :laugh:

DJ Force welcome back into the game...as a ghost...... :thumbup:

Great game, keep it going!