Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones Discussion Thread

teaser_banner.jpg

The mafia family The Baritones have taken over the little town of Moonlight. Law enforcement officials have fled in fear of their lives and the local politicians are all seemingly corrupt, except for the mayor who has vowed to clean up the town. The citizens of Moonlight are fed up with living in fear and lawlessness and have taken matters into their own hands. The once peaceful community has formed a vigilante group to rid their town of the dreaded Baritones family. Unfortunately for Moonlight, the Baritones are a clever bunch and have infiltrated the ranks of the vigilantes. It is now up to the citizens of the town to determine who among them is friend and who is foe.

List of players:

Adam

AgentRick57

Bob the Construction Man

DJ Force

Dragonator

ImperialShadows

IScreamClone

lego12

Norrington

Pencoin

professor flitwick

ptdapen

Quarryman

randomparrot

Sir Dillon

Skinny Boy

stash2sixx

Thomas B.

Trexxen

VBBN

White Fang

Roles:

role_al.jpg

Al, Personal Trainer played by Adam

role_betty.jpg

Betty, Accountant played by Bob the Construction Man

role_bikers.jpg

The Bikers—Patty, Flint and Tom played by randomparrot, professor flitwick and Thomas B.

role_carter.jpg

Carter, Retired Newspaper Editor played by Skinny Boy

role_construction.jpg

The Construction Workers—Trekk, Steve and Dillon played by Trexxen, Quarryman and Sir Dillon

role_darlene.jpg

Darlene, Lawyer played by Dragonator

role_iris.jpg

Iris, Cosmetics Saleswoman played by IScreamClone

role_lee.jpg

Lee, Sales Manager played by lego12

role_reporter.jpg

The Local News Crew—Neal and Veronica played by Norrington and ~VBBN~

role_mayor.jpg

Mayor of Moonlight played by ptdapen

role_pete.jpg

Pete, Garbage Man played by Pencoin

role_restaurant.jpg

Restaurant Owners—Ivan and Florence played by ImperialShadows and DJ Force

role_rhonda.jpg

Rhonda, Aerobics Instructor played by Agent Rick57

role_sky.jpg

Sky, Artist played by White Fang

role_stan.jpg

Stan, Warehouse Manager played by stash2sixx

On standby

Matn

Cyclone Titan

Zepher

Faramir

I too would like a place in this. It sounds interesting indeed. :thumbup:

Can I participate? This sounds very interesting. Also, since this is frontpaged, Bob the construction man's probably should be, too. But I'll play this one!

I should've kept a closer eye on this. :blush: Everyone who posted will play. It'll be a little crowded, but I think we can thin it out quickly. :devil:

Thanks, guys! This will be fun!

Ahhhhhhhh, I missed the whole thing :cry_sad: . This thread was started at 12:50 a.m. here. How can I stay up till then to be in a game :hmpf_bad: .

This looks like a lot of fun. I actually confirmed in the other thread, since it indicated that it was for introductions and confirmation, but the pm linked here, so I'll say something here as well.

I like the characters. They're very Classic-Town, brought into the present day but still showing all of their smiley goodness.

You can expect this to be blogged at Classic-Town.net as soon as I finish a few things, so head on over, folks, it's a nice place to visit. :thumbup:

I actually confirmed in the other thread, since it indicated that it was for introductions and confirmation, but the pm linked here,

Oops! Never fear, I'll organize it the right way once everyone checks in. Sorry about that :blush:

Oops! Never fear, I'll organize it the right way once everyone checks in. Sorry about that :blush:

I'm easy, doesn't bother me any, though you are cluttering up my sig. :sceptic::grin:

If you have a better transparent version, please let me know, otherwise, this is it. Anyone who wants to use it in their sig should feel free to.

[url="http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21270"][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/darkmenace/Eurobricks/baritones.gif][/url][/center]

Hey, your not running a mafia game without me. :angry: If there's still space, count me in as a definite! :sweet: Please? I'm begging here! :grin:

EDIT: Just out of interest, how the hell did I miss this? Was there some secret thread going on somewhere that I couldn't find? Or is someone purposefully trying to exclude me... :tongue:

Edited by Dragonator

Guess, it's too late for signing up. :tongue:

Hinckley, if there is a space somehow or somewhere, I will like to join in the fun as well.

Crap, too late.

Oh well, if an opening presents itself, I'd love to join.

EDIT: Just out of interest, how the hell did I miss this? Was there some secret thread going on somewhere that I couldn't find? Or is someone purposefully trying to exclude me... :tongue:

There was the original signup thread for "Mystery Town" in the Trains&Town-forum. Which was later closed, and then Hinckley took over the game. And of course this thread opened up in the middle of the night, how typical. :tongue:

Edited by Quarryman

I'm ready to play! I'll be changing my avatar now...