Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

007 minifigs

Hello everyone, I've been watching all of the Bond films lately, and I thought some of the characters would be awesome as Lego minifigs, so here they are:

James Bond (Goldeneye)

2834256497_8f4aae1a06_o.jpg

007 License to Kill, spy for MI6.

2834262127_fa2cc2e885_o.jpg

Jaws (Moonraker)

2835094000_14a9985523_o.jpg

Hulking assassin with sharp metal teeth.

2835099830_1becafb7f7_o.jpg

Max Zorin (A View to a Kill)

2835094192_eb3eb68a41_o.jpg

Owner of Zorin Industries. [The red bar is a stick of dynamite].

2834262759_d31b25f79f_o.jpg

Scaramanga (The Man with the Golden Gun)

2834257015_710df5e54b_o.jpg

The man with the golden gun. [C3PO lost an arm and a leg on this one :tongue:]

2834263035_7c6a0ff00e_o.jpg

Palace Guard (Octopussy)

2854407246_7a7ed9af3a_o.jpg

The Palace Guard from Octopussy. Towards the end, these guys tried to kill Bond and Octopussy with razor discs attached to strings, so they could drop the disc from above, and pull it up quickly.

That's all for now folks, here are some you can look forward to:

...Nah, you guys will just have to wait and see! :wink:

Also, I dedicate these figs to Batbrick, who has seen all of the 007 movies numerous times, and loves them.

Edited by JimButcher

these are very well done, great use of the Agents villain head for Moonraker.

Thanks. His name is Jaws, though, Moonraker is the movie that he is in that I based him off of. Like the Bond that I did is from Goldeneye in particular. :wink:

I like James Bond alot. Poor C3PO, I guess when your that annoying, angry billionares come after you for gun parts...

Nice work! Bravo for Jaws! :thumbup:

Nevertheless I don't like very much the first MF, I think a black hair and another suit (more Black&White) would work better (Thinking at Pierce Brosnan as model, of course...) :tongue:

Edited by BlueBard

Here's another one:

The Palace Guard from Octopussy. Towards the end, these guys tried to kill Bond and Octopussy with razor discs attached to strings, so they could drop the disc from above, and pull it up quickly. Sorry, I don't have a reference pic, but I'll add this to the first post.

Hello everyone, I've been watching all of the Bond films lately, and I thought some of the characters would be awesome as Lego minifigs, so here they are:

James Bond (Goldeneye)

2834256497_8f4aae1a06_o.jpg

007 License to Kill, spy for MI6.

2834262127_fa2cc2e885_o.jpg

Jaws (Moonraker)

2835094000_14a9985523_o.jpg

Hulking assassin with sharp metal teeth.

2835099830_1becafb7f7_o.jpg

Max Zorin (A View to a Kill)

2835094192_eb3eb68a41_o.jpg

Owner of Zorin Industries. [The red bar is a stick of dynamite].

2834262759_d31b25f79f_o.jpg

Scaramanga (The Man with the Golden Gun)

2834257015_710df5e54b_o.jpg

The man with the golden gun. [C3PO lost an arm and a leg on this one :tongue:]

2834263035_7c6a0ff00e_o.jpg

Palace Guard (Octopussy)

The Palace Guard from Octopussy. Towards the end, these guys tried to kill Bond and Octopussy with razor discs attached to strings, so they could drop the disc from above, and pull it up quickly.Great minifigs.I hope that lego will soon think to make James Bond sets.

Good job at them.

They won't make a 007 theme, sorry, I mailed LEGO about years ago.

I think Agents is the replacement.

What does that have to do with anything?

C3PO lost an arm and a leg on this one :tongue:

You have a gold Threepio and you did that to him?! :oh: :oh: :oh: You should use the golden gun from that Agents set with Gold Tooth.

Edited by darthperson

Good job at them.

What does that have to do with anything?

It has to do with this:

Gamer said: I hope that lego will soon think to make James Bond sets.

Very nice work! I'm a huge fan of Mr. Fleming's creation, and I like what you've done with existing TLG parts to make these characters.

You have a gold Threepio and you did that to him?! :oh: :oh: :oh: You should use the golden gun from that Agents set with Gold Tooth.

If you want to spare 3P0 and plan on making a BrickArms purchase in the near future, you can always shoot Will Chapman a nice email explaining your love of Bond and politely ask to see if this Limited Edition item be included with your order:

goldengun.jpg

badger

Edited by the enigma that is badger

Very nice work! I'm a huge fan of Mr. Fleming's creation, and I like what you've done with existing TLG parts to make these characters.

If you want to spare 3P0 and plan on making a BrickArms purchase in the near future, you can always shoot Will Chapman a nice email explaining your love of Bond and politely ask to see if this Limited Edition item be included with your order:

goldengun.jpg

badger

Now that's a beauty!!

Might send a "nice and polite" message with my next order.

Already was thinking placing another order...

>snip<

badger

Thanks, Badger! I am planning on making my first BA order before the holidays, and I'll ask Will for that sweet golden gun. :sweet:

And to those wondering about the gold 3PO, he's still in mint condition, and none of the parts are loose, but I don't think I'll do that again... more Bond figs on the way!

Edited by JimButcher

*snipped pic*

badger

I agree its pretty good for not using custom parts :classic::thumbup:

Ahh so is this how 'Joz' gets all those fancy-pancy Silver, Gold & Old [The Hk stuff that's currently unavailable Mp5, Mp7, G36 & PSG1 :cry_sad: ] weapons in such LARGE quantities? :tongue::oh:

I mean he still has to pay for them but that's how he gets them...

Edited by Darth_Legois