cartoondude

Power Miners: New Sets for 2009

I don't Know if these have been seen yet but I was cruising brickshelf when I came across these pictures. Enjoy!

Err.... no. These are old.

I don't Know if these have been seen yet but I was cruising brickshelf when I came across these pictures. Enjoy!

Here's a link to the brickshelf gallery, enjoy! Brickshelf Power miners

Thanks, but these have been posted as Sinner pointed out. On Eurobricks we always keep the first post of any news thread updated with the latest pics, so make sure to check the first post before posting new pics... Thanks! :classic:

LEGO LIES! :pir_bawling::pir_bawling::pir_bawling::pir_bawling::pir_bawling::pir_bawling::pir_bawling::pir_bawling::pir_bawling::pir_bawling:

I went to powerminers.lego.com and it don't show up. (overreacting)

(random moment)

I'm hungry, gonna go get some pie. :grin:

Thanks for the new pics! Well, now i must say, i'm not very happy with the last 3 sets, but i might get the 3 above. Anyway those sets seem to have a lot less accesoires than the rock raiders sets had :sceptic:

Thanks, but these have been posted as Sinner pointed out. On Eurobricks we always keep the first post of any news thread updated with the latest pics, so make sure to check the first post before posting new pics... Thanks! :classic:

Sorry. I didn't see them at the first post so I thought they were new. :blush:

P.S The pictures you found are nice. I like the crystal monsters. :oh:

i like the last little powerloader thing because it reminds me of just that- the powerloader from aliens...the rest is ok- i just dont understand these extreme color schemes- it would be a total buy for me if they were mostly gray with accents of the lime green or something ...

I may buy the cheapest set just to have a rock monster, but I can safely state that I will not buy anything more than that.

I may buy the cheapest set just to have a rock monster, but I can safely state that I will not buy anything more than that.

Yea, maybe I'll do the same. Or I could just buy all different kinds on BL if they turn out to be nice...

from www.spiele.schreibwarendiele.de:

Art4121606.jpg

Art4121684.jpg

Art4121695.jpg

Art4121673.jpg

Art4121582.jpg

Art4121593.jpg

Each set comes with a different colored rock monster except for the big set which comes with two. The smallest and worst looking is the only one with a red monster. I can see myself picking up 3 or 4 of these sets just for parts and the rock monsters then sell the pieces to the rest. I really, really do not like all the bionicle pieces. I like the bright green and I think I can move the orange pieces to work with white like in the MM.

Or maybe the colour scheme is meant for a halloween theme :-P

Not attractive at all. I'll pick up the smallest I think, just for the monster. The part choices remind me of dino quest or dino 2010.

TT

EDIT: if the monster in the large set is black or purple, we have 5 colours if not 4.

Edited by Tanotrooper

I'll probably just get one or two of the smaller ones for the minifigs and rock monsters, but that's about it.

I'm not too excited about these...

I guess they're OK sets but they are nowhere near Rock Raiders. I like them though because the Monsters come in different colours.

I'm liking them a little more now, but I won't be a huge collector or anything. I may get the Thunder Drill.

I think I'll just get the small forklift thing with the Lerahk staff on its front and the small mech.

Wow, thanks Hinckley for the new pics. Well, after looking at this new pics I think I change my mind from this sets :classic: . They still not look as cool as Rock Raiders did but this is a begin :wink: . Personally, I specially like the biggest one it looks pretty cool, but I am planning get the little vehicle with an orange plattform on the back.

with the new pics im starting to really like these sets especially the top one and im sure exo-force fans would like the mech thing and with a little modding these could be great. ideas on how much they will be????

No offense to anyone who likes these, but is this a joke? This looks like one of the lamest themes Lego has produced in a long time.

Not my cup of tea, but they look good for what they are supposed to be. Probably similar market to Exoforce.

Much cooler than the non-Lego plastic boys toys that these are sort of in the style of. I'm sure there's plenty of kids will love these, and indeed anyone older who likes the mix of technic and special parts (dare I say "bionicley"?) with ordinary Lego.

I'd enjoy getting these sets myself if I got them half price like I did with some Exoforce sets. The parts have plenty of uses for building space vehicles.

The crystals are nice, but what the...

Art4121582.jpg

...heck is that supposed to be? :laugh: