cartoondude

Power Miners: New Sets for 2009

Thank you for posting this, Raphy! And I've got to say, after my disapointment with the summer Power Miners kits, this set looks a lot better. :thumbup:

LEG8708_2_p.JPG

This set looks excellent!

Legomilk, do you know when we'll see pics of the other exclusives, like 5979 and 8709?

Just checked the lego site and the new power miner sets have been released :classic: havent checked for anything else yet but i will get to it.

Just checked the lego site and the new power miner sets have been released :classic: havent checked for anything else yet but i will get to it.

There is no need for another Power Miner discussion topic. I had merged it here for further discussion.

Thanks.

There is no need for another Power Miner discussion topic. I had merged it here for further discussion.

Thanks.

sorry about that its been a while since ive posted. :pir-look:

I find it great that LEGO is finally naming their Power Miners at S@H. So as far as I know, there's Brains (scientist) Doc (Boss miner) and a random Power Miner that looks like Duke.

I think tha fig in the pic might be the Doc from the Command Rig (Because every miner has a differnt torso, even if they're the same)

Honestly the sets have turned out real well for me, lime colors crystals new parts you knoe not much to complain about its somthing different. and on the note of somthing different here is a power miner drawing i mede :tongue:1232208052m_SPLASH.jpgnot much but havent seen any other drawings as such :classic:

I'd like to see some reviews of these new sets... we've only had one so far and they're all out!

yep, same here..we had reviews of all of the new castle sets and some of the new agents and space police sets, but nothing yet from power miners! :cry_sad:

yep, same here..we had reviews of all of the new castle sets and some of the new agents and space police sets, but nothing yet from power miners! :cry_sad:

There IS a review of the crystal king somehwere! The general concensus was that some of the parts and characters were good but the crystal king itself was poorly constructed and looked like an amateurish MOC :wink:

We really are lacking epicness in the Power Miners department. While the SP3, Star Wars, and architecture are all full of updates, sightings and reviews, Bionicle and Power Miners are left with little to talk about. 'tis a sad time...

I'm sorry everyone I was trying to add a new topic and it wouldn't show up so I tried twice D:

Sorry, they wouldn't show up :(

The Cave Crusher does look cool though :)