-JD-

How many Clone Wars clones do you have?

I have 7 troops, Fox, Cody and Rex. So thats....10 in total. :tongue:

How many do you have?

J

Edited by KimT

Another "Post Your Army"-type thread? :hmpf: Just take a picture of your clones and post it in the "Show Your Army" thread. Who cares about numbers? :sadnew:

That's a neat little army you got there, though. How did you get so many "troops"? I only got Rex, Fox, and about three normal troopers (one of them is from the Clone Speed Build Contest). This should change drastically, though, once the BPs come out! :devil:

Another "Post Your Army"-type thread? :hmpf: Just take a picture of your clones and post it in the "Show Your Army" thread. Who cares about numbers? :sadnew:

That's a neat little army you got there, though. How did you get so many "troops"? I only got Rex, Fox, and about three normal troopers (one of them is from the Clone Speed Build Contest). This should change drastically, though, once the BPs come out! :devil:

Sorry. I forgot about that thread! :hmpf::sad:

My dad got me 2 jetix mags when he saw them in WHSmith. :thumbup: The others I ordered off lego on Rep. parts. I expected to pay because i selected LOST, but they didn't charge me. :grin: I'm too lucky!!! :laugh:

My dad got me 2 jetix mags when he saw them in WHSmith. :thumbup: The others I ordered off lego on Rep. parts. I expected to pay because i selected LOST, but they didn't charge me. :grin: I'm too lucky!!! :laugh:

Yes. Yes you are. :hmpf_bad: Good for you though! :wink::thumbup:

Yes. Yes you are. :hmpf_bad: Good for you though! :wink::thumbup:

Sorry if it sounded like I was boasting! I WASN'T!!!

Jeez..these topics just pop up now and then. :hmpf:

Why would anyone really care how many Obi Wan minifigs you've got?

Anyways I'm letting this live as a "merge" topic.

Any new topics on this will be merged into this.

Though I'd rather you guys tool pics of your armies and posted them in the "Show your army topic"

Sorry. I forgot about that thread! :hmpf::sad:

You shouldn't order parts unless you actually have the set and need them. That is basically stealing.

You shouldn't order parts unless you actually have the set and need them. That is basically stealing.

While I think it's nice that you got some more clones, I agree with Skipper that's it's really not good to get them this way, especially now that we know that we will get clone battle packs next year.

If too many people start to do this, LEGO may not provide the replacement parts service to those that really need it.

Well, I reckon I'll post my little list:

7 regular clones

1 Fox

1 Rex

1 Cody

2 Pilots

I didn't get any through magazines.

And I didn't get a single one DISHONESTLY through Lego.com's Customer Service. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by trooperdavinfelth

I come to a grand total of four clones, but that's including Fox and Cody unfortunately. They're a fun little squad that rides in the Gunship. Like others have said, the number of my soldiers will rise when the battle pack comes out. Well, that also includes the other new sets that are coming out in 2009, along with the tank that isn't out in the US yet.

On the side note, I do believe that he should not have had to order a clone trooper, but he was planning on paying for it if he was asked. If he really planned on stealing, he would have probably put it under missing from the purchase.

I come to a grand total of four clones, but that's including Fox and Cody unfortunately. They're a fun little squad that rides in the Gunship. Like others have said, the number of my soldiers will rise when the battle pack comes out. Well, that also includes the other new sets that are coming out in 2009, along with the tank that isn't out in the US yet.

On the side note, I do believe that he should not have had to order a clone trooper, but he was planning on paying for it if he was asked. If he really planned on stealing, he would have probably put it under missing from the purchase.

That's true...

Anyway, I plan on making a clone army next year when the battle packs come out to match my 35 member droid army, which will also hopefully increase.

But until then, I'll wait with my 6 or so clones. :tongue:

I just went to the Replacement Brick site just to see if you could request whole clones, but you can't. They make it so that the body and legs are available, but you can't order the helmet or head. You can order a whole Anakin, but that it is. I guess they realized that people would try to army build without having to pay. But, you can order new guns for any of the sets, which would be nice if you wanted some more.

Edited by SWMAN

Ahh, fair enough. I see that now.

Apologies if I offended you! :sweet:

Ahh, fair enough. I see that now.

Apologies if I offended you! :sweet:

Its ok. I WAS expecting to pay. I saved up especially. So yes, I am innocent. LEGO should have charged me, but they forgot.

Sorry if I looked like I stole. I DIDN'T. Hand on my heart. :classic:

J

PS: Sorry KimT. I hope this will cheer you lot up, some of you are in my new animations! :grin: You are in the background, so you are hard to spot!

Clone pilot from V-19

1 clone trooper from jetix

I havn't got any of the other sets to i expect it to increase

Haven't counted them, but I only need the RGS,ATTE & Droid Gunship from the released CW sets.

No idea how many that makes, but I should have a few by now.

Unlike the rest of you, I'll post a pic of them soon :tongue:

While I think it's nice that you got some more clones, I agree with Skipper that's it's really not good to get them this way, especially now that we know that we will get clone battle packs next year.

If too many people start to do this, LEGO may not provide the replacement parts service to those that really need it.

And I didn't get a single one DISHONESTLY through Lego.com's Customer Service. :hmpf_bad:

You know, I actually wanted to get some minifigs from sets I can't afford this way, but I wanted to pay for them. Then, I figured out that if you try to order whole figs at once, they want you to provide a Proof of Purchase code from the front of the manual. I never even knew they were there, till I looked on one of my manuals. Its a long digit-only code, printed in white, extremely small, on the bottom of the front page of the manual. :tongue: I don't think it was dishonest if TLC was stupid enough to send him the parts without a bill. That actuall happened to me once with some Bionicle parts I wanted extra of. I got the price in an email, decided it wasn't worth it, then two weeks later, I got a little padded envelope in the mail, and lo and behold, TLC had sent me the parts on accident. :tongue: I guess every once in a while, these things slip through.

DSR

I will not allow this thread to turn into a discussion on: "how one can cheat TLG or why didn't you pay".

Cheating is wrong and that's it.

This thread is for something completely different.

Not quite sure what that is though :cry_sad: ...erhm....yes now I remember...this is for how big is your clone army, sorry no pics and stuff like that. :tongue: