Sign in to follow this  
BerndDasBrot

BlacktronII Fleet Attack Docking Truck

hi! good mood today, so I decided to take my blacktronII models apart, to wash them and to build a MOC using most of the parts. I still can't believe I forgot the big panels... :hmpf_bad::tongue:

it's blacktronII...! (I love this picture!)

it_sblacktron_.jpg

...with their Fleet Attack Docking Truck!

p1090766klein.jpg

it comes with four types of drones:

light attack drone as seen in 6887:

p1090769klein.jpg

scouting drone as seen in 6933:

p1090770klein.jpg

defence drone as seen in 6988:

p1090771klein.jpg

heavy attack drone:

p1090772klein.jpg

Front:

p1090773klein.jpg

Front open:

p1090774klein.jpg

Center:

p1090776klein.jpg

Back:

p1090778klein.jpg

all:

p1090767klein.jpg

thanks for watching, you can find more photos on my brickshelf folder - when moderated!

And I thought you could restrict yourself to mastering M-Tron :classic:

I have something similar in the planning with drones like that, but it will be in another theme. It is refreshing to see a new Blacktron II vehicle. I really like the detail of the cockpit with the hinged controls in the sides :thumbup:

You have to make it longer though, or can you find a better way to show more drone versions? :tongue:

thanks!

the front part was the funniest part to built

unfortunately I was limited to the parts of my blacktronII sets and my spare parts.

If I had more (for building) I would have used the big panels too.

Wow.

Amazing work.

I love that trans-neon-green and black colourscheme :wub:

It looks really futuristic in a somewhat scary way :cry_sad:

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Great model. It captures the Blacktron II look and feel perfectly. I especially like the look of the middle section when all the cockpit pods are docked on it side by side.

It looks like this somewhat underrated theme is going to see a resurgence. I'll post pictures of my BT2 MOC in the next few days too, after I get back home.

Is that the new space theme? :blush:

These are so lovely. You have indeed captured Blacktrons's orignal concept for this series. I am very impressed with it. This vehicle is amazing and filled with high playability. I can imagine myself swooshing it around with these space crafts. :laugh:

Great job, Bernd! :thumbup:

thanks!

@ CP5670: I'm really looking forward to see your BTII-MOC. It looked really promising on your collection-photos.

@ WhiteFang: Yeah, a new theme. evil guys can have standart grin faces again...! :grin:

Excellent work, it has the true feel of the original but bulked up and possibly on steroids. The cab is very well made and I glad to see you didn’t skim on the control panels. There is one problem though wont the pace police defeat it by placing a roundabout it can’t have a good turning circle can it?

control panels: these are the only blacktron ones and I didn't wanted to use other patterns.

hm. could be a problem for the controlling staff: all buttons look the same... :tongue:

turning circle: that's right. at first I didn't even use any hinge. but let's just say, in case of danger they'll set up a stolen M:tron defence-magnetic-field and escape upwards. satisfying? :grin:

Your collection is outstanding. This is the best Blacktron II MOC I've ever seen, and the many ships that you have only add to the effect. :thumbup:

OMG :oh3: THAT IS GODDLY!!!!! I :wub: BLacktron II's colour scheme and would :wub: instructions for that beastly thing.

Why the heck are you bringing up so many old topics? Get a grip!