Sign in to follow this  
Captain Zuloo

New Naval Sets

thindexedgif.gif Ship: Ship 62b, Island: Military 11e

Hey,

Firstly the reason for my absense recently is that I have just been on a round-the-world trip until my ship sunk and I had to swim back to Australia. (Not fun!) Anyway, on my travels, I designed two new MOC's that are supposed to be like sets from TLC. The first one is a naval merchant ship called the Bricksford Trader and the other is a small outpost called Bengal Island.

So without further ado, I present to you:

The Bricksford Trader

btfinalwaves.jpg

And Bengal Island

fortfinalwaves.jpg

Regards,

Captain Zuloo :pir-laugh:

well they look very nice, hopefully the ship will not sink too :) b.t.w. did you see the pictures of the new pirate ships that LEGO releases next year?!

Good work Captain! :thumbup:

You've managed to give these MOCs a real TLC official set feel (old pirate theme, that is).

Especially the second one would fit perfectly in the classic pirate theme.

well they look very nice, hopefully the ship will not sink too :) b.t.w. did you see the pictures of the new pirate ships that LEGO releases next year?!

Yes I did see the pictures of the new sets, and I am very pleasantly suprised. I was expecting to see rubbish produced, but I really am exited by what I saw!

Nice work Captain! :thumbup:

Are you planning on adding sails to that vessel?

Sadly, no. Shortly after I took those pictures, I accidentally knocked thm off of my desk. I would have rebuilt it, but I have been busy making the first episode of my new pirate series, "Oceans on End" which I will be releasing very soon.....

Good work Captain! :thumbup:

You've managed to give these MOCs a real TLC official set feel (old pirate theme, that is).

Especially the second one would fit perfectly in the classic pirate theme.

Thanks very much. That was what I was aiming for, so I'm glad that's what I have achieved.

Thanks for all of the great comments everyone, and look out for Ocean on End #1 coming soon.

Regards, Captain Zuloo :pir-laugh:

Captain Zuloo! Good to see you've decided to post these MOCs! Your aim to create SYSTEM like sets has been achieved well.

The Bricksforth Trader demonstrates a fine smaller vessel although I do think it needs sails otherwise the hull seems a bit too long without them. It's a shame you scuttled her - was that accidential or intentional?

Captain Zuloo! Good to see you've decided to post these MOCs! Your aim to create SYSTEM like sets has been achieved well.

It's a shame you scuttled her - was that accidential or intentional?

Completely accidental. I was really annoyed about it but what can you do?

Regards, Captain Zuloo

Build a time machine and go back in time to prevent yourself from destroying them.

Failing that you could just build them again. They can't have broken up into each single brick, there must have been something that was salvagable!

Build a time machine and go back in time to prevent yourself from destroying them.

Failing that you could just build them again. They can't have broken up into each single brick, there must have been something that was salvagable!

Yeah should be doable, i dropped the Telesell one time, took me an hour under cabinets and such, but she's still here!

Yeah should be doable, i dropped the Telesell one time, took me an hour under cabinets and such, but she's still here!

Well, I suppose I could've, but it's too late now. I used the bricks in other non-pirate MOC's. Shame on me. Oh well, I guess I could make simmillar MOC's again some day.

Oh Captain Zuloo, that is terrible news! :pir-grin:

A couple of better pictures of the Bricksford Trader would have been nice as well - you seem to have chopped the top of the flag and bottom of the hull outside the frame.

Ah well...

Oh Captain Zuloo, that is terrible news! :pir-grin:

A couple of better pictures of the Bricksford Trader would have been nice as well - you seem to have chopped the top of the flag and bottom of the hull outside the frame.

Ah well...

I have a few more, as I made these for A Pirates Life but I didn't get a chance to enter them. I'll put them on brickshelf when I can.