And here are examples:

ghostrider.jpg

Ghost Rider

morbius.jpg

Morbius

nickfury.jpg

Nick Fury

ock3.jpg

Doctor Octopus - this is how I always preferred him, wearing a suit, with sunglasses and a glass of wine, this is how he was drawn by Eric Larsen for example (I'd prefer a white suit but I don't have one) and this version looks better to me than the original Lego version from Spider-Man 2 line.

More coming soon...

Nice.I like Doc-ock,he's a little better than the lego one,morbius is good,nick fury is neat,and ghost rider is cool. ;)

Haha!

I like em!

Funnily enough I've just done a Ghost Rider, Wolverine, and Nick Fury (and Shield Agents) myself.

Posted here soon!

Funnily enough I've just done a Ghost Rider, Wolverine, and Nick Fury (and Shield Agents) myself.

Posted here soon!

That'll be nice.

About Ghost Rider - I've been thinking about giving him a motorbike, but it's pretty tricky with those fiery weels and all. Here you can see other brickshelf user's version of the motorbike, it's pretty interesting.

Posted here soon!

That'll be nice.

About Ghost Rider - I've been thinking about giving him a motorbike, but it's pretty tricky with those fiery weels and all. Here you can see other brickshelf user's version of the motorbike, it's pretty interesting.

I'm just building his bike.

For front wheels I've gone with the flame piece from this.

Mine isn't goin to look like the comics version, I've taken the ideas from that and put my own spin on it.

Up soon, castle pieces aren't arriving so I think I'm gonna make this bike next.

Posted here soon!

That'll be nice.

Nice