indexed.gif

Hello!

Here's my latest MOC. It has taken me longer than any other MOC to finish... not sure why. It is pretty big and detailed, though. :classic: It's simply titled "Nepal", as it depicts the sterotypical architectural stylings of the country. Every nook and cranny has been used, from the underground storage to the Yeti Cave! :thumbup:

2-104.jpg

11-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

1-117.jpg

15-1.jpg

6-49.jpg

8-31.jpg

16-1.jpg

18.jpg

Many more pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirnadroj/set...57607025754888/

Thanks. :classic:

Cool. This rocks. Tons of details that I'll no doubt spend plenty of time pouring over.

Any particularly reason why you decided to recreate Nepal?

Simply a piece of art! From the creative landscaping to the clever facade work,

from the beautiful interior to the delightful subterranean extras, a stunning MOC for sure! :thumbup:

Great work, Nadroj! I like all of the detail you've put into this one, maybe that's why it took you so long. I love everything about it, from the foliage colliding with the brickwork, to the messy brickwork, to the little river, to the storage area. I like how this MOC represents how nature and man collide in harmony. The clothesline is very innovative, as well as the building itself. The yeti cave is great, but I'm not sure if that big tan and brown thing is the Yeti or just a rock. I haven't examined all of the pics closely, but I'll have a better look at them soon. :sweet:

WOW! :oh:

Once again you've showed to us how a Lego MOC can become a masterpiece. Congratulations SirNadroj :thumbup:

I think this one is so good that it deserves all the attention it can get.

Let's put it on our headlines :wink:

Wow, that looks way awesome! I love the detail you put into it and the minifigs! well done. Now you just need to get a yeti for the cave.

I have no words for this. That is simply stunning, One of the best Lego Masterpieces I've ever seen! You have truly outdone yourself. :classic:

darthperson

Another Outstanding creation, the brickwork on the building is breathtaking (lots of patience required there) the old bridge is great, the yeti cave is well landscaped, the rocks in the stream look very realistic. Man I could go on all day but I have to go and have another look first.

Cheers

ISC :skull:

Wow! This is just amazing! I really love the brick work, are those all 1x2 plate with one stud pieces?

My other favourite part of this MOC is the bridge. That fits my taste perfectly, it's so awesome. :wub:

Other awesome parts of notage include the foliage and the stalactites and stalagmites. And everything else. :grin: A truly fantastic work. :thumbup: :thumbup:

~Peace

Great MOC! 5/5! I wish my MOC's were as great as yours. Maybe someday..... :cry_happy: Congratulations it got frontpaged!

This is simply stunning, the details on the small tree with the hands, the usage of the MagnaGuard cape, the bridge design, the river, everything is amazing. This is one of the best MOCs I've ever seen!

Wow. :thumbup:

Amazing! Its incredible that a bunch of bits of plastic can come together to create something that can only be described as art. :thumbup: It is simply incredible, right down to the last detail, probably one of the best MOCs i have ever seen. I love how the bridge is made. The whole thing isn't perfect, there are pieces out of place and stuff, it just makes it better and more realistic. It shows a true mastery of the medium and I, for one, salute that. :sweet:

Awesome work SirNadroj :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: . I think this is your best work yet and to be honest it is one big masterpiece. The amount of detail is simply stunning, the foliage is awesome and the build is just beatiful :cry_happy:, I am sure this is going to look great in the mountain near your lego city. Great, great work :thumbup: .

Edited by darkrebellion

Wow! now that is an exelllent moc! Very good! The level of detail is astonishing! great job!

It's simply beutiful :cry_happy: Normally I don't think legos are really art but this, oh my gosh, definitly is!! Well done, Well done!! Certainly something you sould be very proud of!!