Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Princess Quest Chapter VII: The Green Prince

indexed.gif

It's time for yet another fun, thrilling and revealing chapter of Princess Quest, the EB Castle-themed photocomic with a feminine twist!

This time, as promised, we meet trolls. Enough said, right?

Here are links to all the previous parts of the comic:

Chapter I: Chivalry

Chapter II: Legends & Legacies

Chapter III: Fellowship

Chapter IV: Passings

Chapter V: Memories

Chapter VI: Spellbound

The new characters introduced in this chapter are also added here:

Who's Who in Princess Quest

Let's continue the quest now, if it's alright with you guys.

PQVIITitle.png

PQVII1.png

PQVII2.png

PQVII3.png

PQVII4.png

PQVII5.png

PQVII6.png

PQVII7.png

PQVII8.png

PQVII9.png

PQVII10.png

PQVII11.png

PQVII12.png

PQVII13.png

PQVII14.png

PQVII15.png

PQVII16.png

PQVII17.png

PQVII18.png

PQVII19.png

PQVII20.png

PQVII21.png

PQVII22.png

PQVII23.png

PQVII24.png

PQVII25.png

PQVII26.png

PQVII27.png

PQVII28.png

PQVII29.png

PQVII30.png

PQVII31.png

PQVII32.png

PQVII33.png

In the upcoming eight chapter, we'll explore the Impenetrable Fortress and find out the true secret of the Dragonstones. After that, there's only the final chapter left, so you better stick with us!

I have to say, not your best addition to the story, but still a great one. I thought the gay trolls were unnecessary, although pretty funny :laugh:. The big weapon-thingy was good, too bad the horses got left behind. The fortress is amazing! All of the detail in this is great! The dragon warriors were cool as well. Being one of the shortest chapters, it wasn't the most interesting, but I suppose it was necessary. And you needed a break before the finale! :grin: Great work, as usual, Sandy. :thumbup:

The ending is getting, close, and I'm getting excited! Does she only need one stone, or all of them, that's the only part I'm confused about. Anyway I loved this addition, the fort is great, and the third to last shot is GOLDEN! Keep up the good work!

Another great chapter, Sandy! I love the contraption the Trolls have built to attack the Fortress, very cool indeed. And the fortress itself... wow! A very cool structure, big and imposing. Another great touch is Duplox's mask, I thought that was very neat. :laugh::thumbup: Well, I must say I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but I'll be sad when it's all finished. Still, let's hope it goes out with a bang!

~Peace

Thank you for all the comments, guys! And it's really nice to get some constructive criticism. I was aiming to make this chapter a bit more lighthearted than the few previous ones, since I want to keep the humour on the side of the epic story (wouldn't want it to get all serious!).

Does she only need one stone, or all of them, that's the only part I'm confused about.

I don't blame you for being confused, I haven't been very open on how the jewels fit into the story, because I'm afraid of spoiling a few good surprises. But to answer your question, Beatrix needs only one jewel to counter the effect of the Devil's Iris (the red one), but she did not know where they were until now, so she searched for any of the remaining three. Now she's close to the Earth's Heart (green), while the Leviathan's Tear (blue) is revealed to be in possession of the trolls in the Green Islands to the west, and the unnamed yellow one is with the people called the High Ones, who reside in the sky.

But two more chapters remain, and I've got a lot of twists and turns stocked up for you guys to really end this comic with a bang, as you suggested, iamded. Worry not, though, for I plan to continue the story with a sequel. :wink:

Finally, I have some time to continue reading this wonderful comic.

For a start, I was expecting that the Princess had really lost a comarde in terms of fatal. I am glad it was nothing of that sort. I misunderstood the meaning of the title description. :tongue:

I love the flow of your story. You have make the orcs look so friendly after some talking. I was never expecting that coming. Humans and Orcs working together, wrecking the front of Dragon Fortress, just to gain attention of their people. The dragon riders are awesome. I have the same dragon riders as you do.

I must admit that your entire story flow is very smooth and I enjoyed reading it very much. Looking forward to your next chapter. It's sad that your story is coming to an end soon, isn't it? :look:

Edit:

I don't blame you for being confused, I haven't been very open on how the jewels fit into the story, because I'm afraid of spoiling a few good surprises. But to answer your question, Beatrix needs only one jewel to counter the effect of the Devil's Iris (the red one), but she did not know where they were until now, so she searched for any of the remaining three. Now she's close to the Earth's Heart (green), while the Leviathan's Tear (blue) is revealed to be in possession of the trolls in the Green Islands to the west, and the unnamed yellow one is with the people called the High Ones, who reside in the sky.

But two more chapters remain, and I've got a lot of twists and turns stocked up for you guys to really end this comic with a bang, as you suggested, iamded. Worry not, though, for I plan to continue the story with a sequel. :wink:

Thanks for the explanation. I was not very clear on this as well. I am glad that you have plans for a sequel. That have answered my question above. :wink:

For a start, I was expecting that the Princess had really lost a comarde in terms of fatal. I am glad it was nothing of that sort. I misunderstood the meaning of the title description. :tongue:

Haha, the sentence in the title was intentional to attract more readers. Now I almost feel bad for NOT killing anyone off. :tongue:

Thanks for being such a loyal follower of the story, anyway! And that goes for the rest of you, as well! :wub:

Dear Sandy,

I like the MOCs you made for your stories!

Unfortunately I am a bit later in your story so I have been starting from Chapter 1. :tongue:

But I really enjoyed it so far. :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Teddy

Great Job Sandy!

It's also great to see the Trolls, although... Snot and Spud were... Unexpected though :laugh:

Also I love your castle of the Dragonwarriors, it's awesome, I feel sorry for the small wingless dragon. :laugh:

Dear Sandy,

I read all the available chapters of your story and i must say I really enjoyed reading them.

I also enjoyed the MOCs you made to situate your story.

is there any news regarding the next chapter, Chapter VIII?

Kind regards,

Teddy

This comic is hilarious! :laugh: I've never read you comics before...Sorry :blush: I :wub: your MOC's in the comics....especially the castle.... :cry_happy:

Lego12

is there any news regarding the next chapter, Chapter VIII?

Kind regards,

Teddy

There is, actually! It's coming as soon as possible. I've had the photos for well over a week now, but I just haven't found proper time to work them into a comic yet... But I'll try to get it up this week!

Thanks for all the encouraging comments, everybody! :wub: