Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Police car

indexed.gif V-LP-7C

Hi all, this is just a MOC I built before going on holidays. As the title says, it's a police car. I wanted to use it in a comic or something, but then I changed my mind (aminly due to lack of time for big projects :hmpf_bad: ).

Here it is:

policecabrio_002.jpg

Gallery

I particulary like the match between the car (quite sporty, isn't it?) and the policeman. What do you think?

C&C are welcome.

LuxorV

That is a super sleek 6-studs police sport car! :thumbup: I love it very much, and it's can be used for "Need for Speed" where you can used it to clamp down those Speed Racers. :laugh:

This is a very nice moc. Perhaps, you could share with us more images on its different angles or some close up on its vehicle and policeman.

That is a super sleek 6-studs police sport car! :thumbup: I love it very much, and it's can be used for "Need for Speed" where you can used it to clamp down those Speed Racers. :laugh:

This is a very nice moc. Perhaps, you could share with us more images on its different angles or some close up on its vehicle and policeman.

It's all in the gallery (as soon as it'll become public) :wink: .

LuxorV

VERY cool! I really like it! If you swap some colors and bricks, you might as well have a very sleek and goodlooking sportscar for the police to chase :thumbup:

(After all, there are lots of police vehicles in the Lego assortment, but almost no civilian cars...)

Nice :thumbup:

Just some recomendations

The red & blue lights, they're perfect ones accept theyre to low down IMO either: [And maybe add some lights under the headlights at the front? Maybe i just like lots of lights.... :grin: ]

1. make them abit higher in the back.

2. Put a roof on then stick them on that [Not sporty then i guess :hmpf_bad: ]

3. Put them on the front windshield. [but then they're right in the guys eyes... :hmpf_bad: ]

4. Move them just behind the seats and maybe a stud or so higher [i think this would be the best]

Also the mudguards maybe use white ones or black.

Could use some stickers on the side [And on the front if you use the '05 black police stripe one then it'd fit perfectly!] If you put stickers from the '05 Black & White police car on the side and back as well that would look awesome :thumbup:

Other then that its great :sweet:

A very sporty car indeed, and the driver fits pretty well too. :classic:

But why can´t I get that Miami Vice opening theme out of my head now..? :tongue:

If you add a bit more black to it, It could be for two face, although, then you'd have to change everything, otherwise... Great car. I wish TLC would use that windscreen more often.

I love it very much, and it's can be used for "Need for Speed"

I was just about to say, it looked like a "Need for Speed" car. Maybe the police version of a Viper? Anyways, it's very nice, very sleek. I think that it would look even better with the red and blue lights on the wind shield, but that's just me. :classic:

Thanks all for the good comments and nice suggestions :classic:

I know it'd look better with some balck stickers on the hood and sides (I thought the same while building it), but I just don't want to sticker my bricks (this makes me a pusrist, in some ways; on the other hand, I make decals, and that is a bit contrasting... :wacko::laugh: ).

LuxorV