LegoLover

If you could create the next Alpha Team

this guy is very talented in the way of the LEGO check these new Alpha Team things also check his other MOCS there cool:Alpha Team: Alien

But there's only a few self-designed minifigs and a single ship - which is a fair, but not all too impressive MOC.

Where's the talented part and other Aplha Team MOCs?

KimT

Alpha Team Translyvania

Think of the possibilities! Vampires, Bats, New Vehicles, etc.

Sets:

-Sonic Jeep ($3.99)

Can Dash defeat one of Ogel's Vampire Drones in his speedy Sonic Jeep? Includes Dash, Vampire Drone, and two Tommy Guns (The ones from the Batman sets).

-Vampire Drones 5-Pack ($4.99)

Ogel controls powerful Vampire Drones, ready to carry out Ogel's will! Includes five Vampire Drones and five Tommy Guns.

-VampWalker ($8.99)

Ogel seeks to destroy the Alpha Team members in his powerful VampWalker! Includes Ogel, two Vampire Drones, and three Tommy Guns.

-Sonic Hovercraft ($19.99)

Charge and Arrow pilot the Sonic Hovercraft, searching for Ogel's Castle! Includes Dash, Arrow, and a Tommy Gun.

-Dracula's Crossing ($29.99)

Flex seeks to cross a bridge to get to Ogel's Castle, but the vicious Dracula gaurds it, letting no one pass! Includes Flex, Dracula, three Vampire Drones, and four Tommy Guns.

-Alpha Team Sonic HQ ($49.99)

The secret Alpha Team HQ, a safe haven for all AT Agents! Includes Arrow, Tee-Vee, Radia, Diamond Tooth, and 6 Tommy Guns.

-Ogel's Castle ($79.99)

Ogel plans to turn all the world into Vampire Drones, if the Alpha Team Agents don't stop him first! Includes Ogel, four Vampire Drones, Dash, Tee-Vee, Arrow, and ten Tommy Guns.

Set Ideas For Alpha Team: Deep Heat. (Volcano)

-Volcano Crossing ($20-30)

Charge and Crunch has tracked down Hellfire Volcano, where Ogel's Volcano Base is located. But danger is brewing. Ogel's Skeleton Drone Army is awaiting the arrival of the Alpha Team on the bridge that leads them into the Volcano. The Skeleton Drone Army is armed with a tank and mecha bot that can stop Charge and Crunch in their tracks but Charge and Crunch are ready to fight back with their attack chopper. Who willl win! You decide! Includes 3 Skeleton Drones, Charge, and Crunch.

-Minecart Pursuit ($20-30)

Ogel suddenly escapes his fortress in a minecart after his plans have been foiled by the Alpha Team. Dash is on the scene though and is ready to catch up to Ogel and defeat him. That's if he could survive the traps of Ogel's secret mine. Dash must watch out for lava rocks, falling pillars, cobwebs, and jumps in order to catch up to Ogel in time. Can he make it? Includes 2 Mine Carts, Ogel, and Dash.

-Alpha Tunnelator ($10-15)

Radia is using her Alpha Tunnelator to make a tunnel through the volcano in order to find Ogel's secret base. But watch out, a Skeleton Drone is nearby armed with it's X99 Cannon to take down the Alpha Tunnelator. Radia's tunnelator is ready to take down the cannon, though with it's drill and laser guns. Includes Radia and Skeleton Drone.

-Toxic Mine ($15-20)

Flex is suddenly caved into a toxic mine by 2 mischaevous skeleton drone armed with bazookas and laser guns. As Flex battles the Skeleton Drones, Cam comes to the rescue with the Mecha Tunnelator. Will Cam rescue Flex in time before he is defeated? You decide! Includes Flex, Cam, 2 Skeleton Drones, mine cart, and numerous weapons.

(More To Come. I Need Some More Inspiration)

What about Alpha Team Rainbow 6 style.....they go in as a fireteam and kick megablocks!

I think that would be awesome. More weapons, tactical gear for mini-figs, great idea. I will never happen though . ;)

Alpha Team Translyvania

Think of the possibilities! Vampires, Bats, New Vehicles, etc.

Do you know in what country Translyvania is in? ;)

Anyways, I'd go for Space, Underground, Jungle. Ok, so I don't have any new ideas for the table, but that's only because the good ones have already been mentioned before. I was also thinking a more Urban setting. You know, a futuristic city and Ogel has this big sky-scraper as headquarters...

hey everyone i don't know how old this is but i agree with the hordsman a desert alpha team.

hey everyone i don't know how old this is but i agree with the hordsman a desert alpha team.

Whoah, how odd that you brought up a really old topic just to say that! :wacko: You can see how old it is by looking at the date on top of the post, it's kinda obvious. :wink:

The Hordesman isn't even even active on Eurobricks anymore?

:skull:

Edited by Shoc

NO! I hate Alpha Team so much that blew up my old "Dash" with a firecracker! Besides Agents is much better. People think that...right...?

Hey, this was before agents, so these guy's were making ideas for AT's single location/situation lines. Agents covers a broad variety of locations/situations.

That is the second time I've posted in a revived topic today! :wacko:

Hey, this was before agents, so these guy's were making ideas for AT's single location/situation lines. Agents covers a broad variety of locations/situations.

That is the second time I've posted in a revived topic today! :wacko:

Oh. This was before Agents... I saw it at the top of the board and thought it was new. :blush: