BlackBrit

Some Pirate stuff I have made or changed around

thindexedgif.gif Crossbone Clipper Mod 59c, BSB Mod 59d, EF Mod 11b-Mil, Harbour 8c-Non-Mil, Pirate Hideout 11c-Mil, Governors Mansion 8d-Non-Mil

Hey everybody, long time lurker first time poster. I have finallly taken some photos of my piratey stuff.

A lot of this is additions to sets, like beefing up stercastles and such.

I raised the stern( i do not think it is quit a castle yet) on the Crossbone Clipper and made a new sail that was not shreaded.

th_100_4250.jpg th_100_4248.jpg

I rasied the stern on the Renegade runer too, this ship is about 75% original and 25% changed around, biggest diff is the stern area.

I made a deck for the BSB

th_100_4271.jpg

and added length to the deck up top

th_100_4272.jpg

It gives the Ship a few more plyable area. I also changed the cannons around a little, but no pics of that.

Extended Dock at El Dorado

th_100_4285.jpg

Here are some MOCs

my Harbour

th_100_4276.jpg th_100_4277.jpg th_100_4287.jpg th_100_4278.jpg

Pirate Warning

th_100_4279.jpg

Pirate hideout

th_100_4280.jpg

Governors Mansion

th_100_4286.jpg th_100_4283.jpg th_100_4282.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3373263

There are more pics and some little boats when the gallery is public.

Let me know what everybody thinks about my stuff.

Edited by SlyOwl
by Phred, Added thumbs to links.

Welcome aboard BlackBrit! You have quite a collection of MOCs there but unfortunately we can't see them until your Brickshelf Folders have been moderated. This may take a couple of hours to a couple of days.

May I suggest you read our How to Deeplink and Post Images Tutorials as this will teach you how to link directly to your Brickshelf images. This way you don't have to worry about whether your Brickshelf folders are moderated because your images will display regardless.

Also, may I recommend our How to perform a batch image resize Tutorial. Threads with an image in their first post usually get more attention so this is something you might want to take advantage of. Bare in mind we prefer the images to be in .JPG format and no larger than 800 x 600 pixels so as not to burden those with slower Internet connections and smaller monitor.

Those Tutorials should help your MOCs get plenty of responses!

Welcome BlackBrit.

I haven't been around here that long, but I just wanted to welcome you. Enjoy yourself and keep us updated when you add more stuff to your folder.

Tony

Hi BlackBrit!

Those are some great MOCs ya got there (I especially love the Harbour and Cross Bone Clipper MOD; It looks much better than the actual set).

I hope you enjoy your stay here and come out with some more MOCs!

Bluebeard, out-

Nice collection!

Would people really die from being hung by there leg till death? :pir-laugh: :pir-skull:

Good Mods! :thumbup:

I really like your dock-side scene, and the pirate warning.

hi and welcome to the forum. hope to see more of your mocs. the pirate warnig was cool. remind me of something i've seen in a movie somewere :pir_laugh2: I have the Eldorado

myselves and i also added some more docking area to it, perhaps will set it togheter with the Imperial trade station.

The good old Pirate Warning huh?

th_100_4279.jpg

Was this inspired by the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie? It seems to have been a major source of inspiration for many.

th_100_4280.jpg

The pirate hideout looks like a beefy upgrade to 6270 Forbidden Island - you've taken the basic concept and then embedded it into a mountain top with some added battlements for good measure!

I made a deck for the BSB

th_100_4271.jpg

and added length to the deck up top

th_100_4272.jpg

It gives the Ship a few more plyable area. I also changed the cannons around a little, but no pics of that.

Is it possible to get a view of the whole ship?

Extended Dock at El Dorado

th_100_4285.jpg

I really like this crane.

Nice work Blackbrit :thumbup:

And thanx for sharing.

I've added these MOCs and MODs to the Ship Index and Land-based MOC Index.

I've also added the thumb-nails instead of links to hopefully increase feedback.

wow nice mocs !

it is possible to post a picture of the whole ship please, as Phred asked, I want to see the result and compare with the original^^

Edited by Guss