Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Prank'd

indexed.gif B-V-4A

This is by far my most over-the-top and inappropriate MOC, for obvious reasons. Not the action, which is self-explanatory, but the little details. Keep your eyes open! I just saw way to many good uses for certain elements. I felt I'd be doing the hobby an injustice by not using them!

All parts are 100% official! :thumbup:

1-116.jpg

2-103.jpg

3-94.jpg

4-80.jpg

5-67.jpg

Feedback is welcomed! :classic:

Nice moc SirNadroj, though i already knew that when i saw the topic creator... :laugh:. The best part is the CDs it has to be.

Hahaha! Another fantastic MOC, SirNadroj. Fantastic creation, my favourite part would actually have to be the curtains, great use of those capes. :thumbup: Great choice of minifigs too, this is freakishly realistic. :laugh:

~Peace

Magnificent, a very well balanced scenery. I especially like the curtains. :cry_happy::thumbup:

This is one of my favorite inappropriate vigs ever! It also reminds me of why I started shaving my head in college. :blush: Excellent hidden inappropriate things spread throughout the vig. I'm glad you did the group shot so I could get all of them. I think every vig should have this much inappropriateness. Tell me the truth, you expected me to love it, didn't you? :laugh:

Hahaaha! I think I spotted all of the dirty things in this vig... really inappropriate, wait until sirdano sees this! Also, good choice on using a Bucks jersy, even if it is the old colors. :grin::wink:

Nice one! :laugh: The entire room scene is done in a very nice manner. I enjoyed viewing this very much, especially the curtains. I am very surprised of how you make used of the cap. The CDs are nice too. This is a very creative vig. :thumbup: