Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

I know I am new here but I am interested too. I look forward to the new format and changes as they come. Thanks.

On 9/16/2021 at 2:51 PM, sveder said:

Hi guys, I'm interested to learn some stuff. Is the Academy still open?

We are revamping things and not adding new members anymore. The lessons will be available to all in the near future. 

On 9/27/2021 at 4:30 PM, Darkdragon said:

The lessons will be available to all in the near future.

Ahoy Darkdragon,

For our Pirate purposes I'm searching for reviewers lessons and guides, so any chance this has become publicly available by now?

Thanks!

Marin

On 6/17/2022 at 4:42 AM, Marooned Marin said:

Ahoy Darkdragon,

For our Pirate purposes I'm searching for reviewers lessons and guides, so any chance this has become publicly available by now?

Thanks!

Marin

Sorry I was out of town. I've given you access to the RA, I hope that helps. :pir-sweet:

8 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

Sorry I was out of town. I've given you access to the RA, I hope that helps. :pir-sweet:

Much appreciated :pir-huzzah2:

Can a box be hithered? I'm buying a beaten, but fully intact box, but maybe not a side opener. The clean version happens to be a price I'm not comfortable with, but this other find happened to not be just a manual with the legos, so I'm wondering.

Also, can I have small sets? Like something as simple as a 1 figure 3 piece set where it doesnt get bigger than like 6inches high, 3 inches wide for the main object.

I read the first page again, and now I know I can do without a box if that happens to be my situation. This set though: LEGO El Fuego's Stunt Cannon (30464)... Is small. So I ask if it's available to be used too.

Hi all!

Very interested in working on reviews for Eurobricks, as I grew up reading them! I see that there aren't new members and the videos were to be released to the public, but there seems to be no way to access them as of now... is there any way I could get access to the RA videos? Thanks!

I would really like to do this - even read through the previous version - thank you