Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

As the number of teachers grow so is the nubmer of allowable students... Yes, it's a vicious circle.. :classic:

But as a graduate I must say it's well worth your time, and the teachers are very constructive on their comments.

Currently the challenge is leveling up to a maximum number of reviews so that I can become a teach... I would love to do that.

Being a teacher is not too difficult, it happens to me every working day :blush: Being a student is harder :laugh:

There's no strict number. As long as our teachers can handle the work then there's no problem. We've also had several graduations and some students becoming teachers.

Ah, thanks. I know that some students already graduated, because I'm one of them! :laugh:

Okay I am in, I have the three required sets etc. Just one thing, my KK1 sets i wish to ultimately review have no instructions (lost in the sands of time mum!), are the instructions for the build or for the photo(ing) because I can always get them off other sites to do the build!

Regards Cpt. PB

Okay I am in, I have the three required sets etc. Just one thing, my KK1 sets i wish to ultimately review have no instructions (lost in the sands of time mum!), are the instructions for the build or for the photo(ing) because I can always get them off other sites to do the build!

Regards Cpt. PB

I've given you access to the academy Captain.

The instructions are for the photo's, but not really mandatory.

Then you just have 1 picture less but you can compensate that.

I've given you access to the academy Captain.

The instructions are for the photo's, but not really mandatory.

Then you just have 1 picture less but you can compensate that.

i'm wondering... do your pupils have to make a review as a way to say "thank you" to EB or can they learn all the stuff from the masters here and then put reviews on other sites instead of EB? :tongue:

i mean, you can ask them to do a review in return for the teaching, right?

i'm wondering... do your pupils have to make a review as a way to say "thank you" to EB or can they learn all the stuff from the masters here and then put reviews on other sites instead of EB? :tongue:

Well we don't make them do anything. Once they graduate they are free to use their new skills whereever they want. Most (possibly all) do post a few of their reviews here though.

Hi,

if there is still room for me, i would like to join too.

...You're in! :sweet:

Anyone who is interested in joining, should try to join. I have learned a lot from this academy, and I'm still on my first review. As long as you keep an open mind you will succeed in this place, and be willing to accept criticism.

~Manta :sick:

i mean, you can ask them to do a review in return for the teaching, right?

actually you HAVE to do three reviews for the experts to shoot at,

once completed those they go directly to the public forums.

So in a way you already make reviews for EB.

Then again my idea would be to go buy a smaller set especially for reviewing purposes.

This set would be one that doesn't fit into your regular buying pattern

For example, do you buy city sets? Try a castle one!

Building bionicle? Try creator!

this way you can widen your perspective on the various lego sets.

But i actually did buy the Fast flyers set for this purpose.... and it served me well!

It's going to be pretty hard to run out of room Wilhelm Screamer, there are so many teachers to grade you.

Edited by Manta

I would like to join please. I have over 20 sets that I would be willing to review, and I meet all the requirements set out by the academy.

You're in. I'm looking forward to see your reviews.

Would you let a fellow Belgian enter this project? Im realy looking forward to it, I have ALL the sets (most double/triple) of the first and second generation of lego pirates. None of the third however :look: Im planning to buy one of each from the entire new line though! And I have 100ds of imperial guards/soldiers/...

Listening to your radiointervieuw I couldnt help notice you have a flemish accent... I am from Berlaar (2590), a village next to Lier, and I also have an appartment in Brussels (mijn "kot" dus...). You wouldnt live somewhere next door any chanche??

I would understand it fully if you dont want to answer off course, I know many people love their privacy. But else, perhaps a little PM? :wink:

PS: I am 25 years old

Edited by zorro3999

Would you let a fellow Belgian enter this project? Im realy looking forward to it, I have ALL the sets (most double/triple) of the first and second generation of lego pirates. None of the third however :look: Im planning to buy one of each from the entire new line though! And I have 100ds of imperial guards/soldiers/...

Listening to your radiointervieuw I couldnt help notice you have a flemish accent... I am from Berlaar (2590), a village next to Lier, and I also have an appartment in Brussels (mijn "kot" dus...). You wouldnt live somewhere next door any chanche??

I would understand it fully if you dont want to answer off course, I know many people love their privacy. But else, perhaps a little PM? :wink:

PS: I am 25 years old

I would love to see some of those sets reviewed. Welcome in the academy!

I'll send you a PM to answer the rest of your questions :wink:

After reading the explanations on how the thing with the academy works, it also would be an honour for me to join! I've already made a few reviews but i'm willing to get better in it and still have some sets i want to review.

After reading the explanations on how the thing with the academy works, it also would be an honour for me to join! I've already made a few reviews but i'm willing to get better in it and still have some sets i want to review.

As JopieK already said, we are happy to grant you access.

I'm looking forward to see your work in the academy.

Welcome!

Well so, i'm a little out of the picture, has the academy already started or is there a deadline till everybody can join annd then it starts?

Well so, i'm a little out of the picture, has the academy already started or is there a deadline till everybody can join annd then it starts?

Students can join at any time and follow the courses. The academy teachers are available 24/7 to help you. By now you should see an extra forum which is hidden except for students and teachers.

Can the 3 sets that you review be a set that someone already reviewed? In Example: The Brickster already reviewed Custom Car Garage set. Does that mean that nobody else can review that set?