Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

never did it, but i would like to participate, how many time do you have for it?

There is enough time pressure at school or at work, no need for a time limit when it comes to Lego stuff. However, if you join we do expect you to take it serious and follow the courses.

seeing that loads of people do have a full-time job or something like that.

eitherway i'm very interested in doing so, making a great contibution to eurobricks.

i've got my three sets already built-up, but i can buy a new smaller set any time.

i wanted a RC train to try anyway :)

I want to join! I have all of those requirements.
I'm up for this.
I'm game! Sounds like great fun!

Thanks for your enthusiasm. I gave the 4 of you have access to "the academy" :wink:

Sah-wheat! Thanks Bonaparte for letting me join. :sweet:

Well I'm off to go explore spelunk the new forum...

-Tarfful, who thinks that spelunk is a much better word then explore ever will be. :tongue:

Thats a cool word :tongue:

Thanks for letting me join :thumbup:

Im off spelunking! :tongue:

I'd like to join, I don't really have much reviewing experience, and I'd also like to improve my photography skills as well.

I'd like to join, I don't really have much reviewing experience, and I'd also like to improve my photography skills as well.

Access granted. Welcome!

Sounds cool, sign me up! Although I've done some reviews before, more advice is always a good thing. :sweet:

Now that I uploaded all the photos I took before I was aware of the Academy existence, I'm ready to apply (and improve my skills!)

There's getting to be a lot of people, but if there's still room, I'd like to join. My Redman's reviews could use some improvement. default_blink.gif

Well I also wouldn't mind making some reviews. I also have special equipment to make LEGO macro shots (Light tent + DSLR cam).

Edited by JopieK

Sounds cool, sign me up! Although I've done some reviews before, more advice is always a good thing. :sweet:
This looks interesting!I would like to join please! :classic:
Now that I uploaded all the photos I took before I was aware of the Academy existence, I'm ready to apply (and improve my skills!)
Well I also wouldn't mind making some reviews. I also have special equipment to make LEGO macro shots (Light tent + DSLR cam).

Access granted.

Something like this can always improve EB News quality, so count me in :thumbup:

Staudie.

EDIT - I currently only have acess to one set, AT-AP, but in mid september I will be back home and have acces to more sets. What is your opinion on this situation? (I meet all other requirements)

Edited by Stauder

I'm in, I have 3 sets, but 1 has a color change so it can be for a diffrent faction, and the other has a mod to make it more stable. noting major, and I can reverse the color change if needed. I found my camera just for this honestly.

This really looks like a good initiative.

Every so often when there is a new review up, I fell it is so disappointing to see shaken and misfocused photos.

A good discussion on how to build up a review is also welcomed. We can hope for better reviews in the future.

I will keep making moc-post my own way though, with my own style of pictures, thank you :wink:

Front

Great iniciative. please count me in, I´have a decent camera, more that 3 set to open and I arranje the time for learn :blush:

Congratulations, Great iniciative!!!!! :thumbup:

I would like to be a part of this course too! :D

I have "much more" than 3 sets (still) to open, 2 nice cameras, and time, i'll manage it! :D

Wow, I would love to join the Academy and learn from our master reviewers ;)

It won't be easy as it means hard work to follow the lessons and make homeworks, but I'm sure it would be worth the effort.

I'd like to apply for admission to the Academy. I have plenty of sets and a camera, but I have problems taking good, quality photos. My pictures always tend to be too dark, or overwhelmed by long shadows.

I want in too please , i really need tricks and techniques for photography!! Thanks Bon.!
Something like this can always improve EB News quality, so count me in :thumbup:

Staudie.

EDIT - I currently only have acess to one set, AT-AP, but in mid september I will be back home and have acces to more sets. What is your opinion on this situation? (I meet all other requirements)

I'm in, I have 3 sets, but 1 has a color change so it can be for a diffrent faction, and the other has a mod to make it more stable. noting major, and I can reverse the color change if needed. I found my camera just for this honestly.
Great iniciative. please count me in, I´have a decent camera, more that 3 set to open and I arranje the time for learn :blush:
May I please join? I need some how-to-make-a-review tips. I also have a really good camera. :thumbup:
Congratulations, Great iniciative!!!!! :thumbup:

I would like to be a part of this course too! :D

I have "much more" than 3 sets (still) to open, 2 nice cameras, and time, i'll manage it! :D

I`m not sure if its possible, but probably i`ll join.

I`m already a writer on another funsite, its in russian, but here some reviews, photo by my friend and our moderator Dan:

http://www.doublebrick.ru/review/7994

http://www.doublebrick.ru/review/7734

Wow, I would love to join the Academy and learn from our master reviewers ;)

It won't be easy as it means hard work to follow the lessons and make homeworks, but I'm sure it would be worth the effort.

I'd like to apply for admission to the Academy. I have plenty of sets and a camera, but I have problems taking good, quality photos. My pictures always tend to be too dark, or overwhelmed by long shadows.

You are all accepted and granted access.

This is a interesting idea, I have been on holiday so I missed this thread! I probably should get on and do some reviews if I want to keep my tag. :grin:

I am willing to help people and learn a bit too, so count me in if their is room.

Hello all,

I'm using another forum so this will be my first post.

I recently exited my dark age and the idea of reviewing sets is thrilling.

Please count me in if there any room left.

Hello all,

I'm using another forum so this will be my first post.

I recently exited my dark age and the idea of reviewing sets is thrilling.

Please count me in if there any room left.

You're in!