Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

Good morning everyone!

It seemed Bonarparte had finally launched the academy in full swing. :thumbup:

I am WhiteFang, one of the teachers in the Reviewers Academy. There will be many other teachers in there to assist and guide you. We are here to help you and improve the quality of reviews. I will be guiding all of you on Lesson 3, writing on the structure on the review. Post your queries in there. Be sure to understand all of the pinned topics, and introduce yourself in the "Interaction with the Students" topic. Good luck everyone! :wink:

WhiteFang

Good morning everyone!

It seemed Bonarparte had finally launched the academy in full swing. :thumbup:

I am WhiteFang, one of the teachers in the Reviewers Academy. There will be many other teachers in there to assist and guide you. We are here to help you and improve the quality of reviews. I will be guiding all of you on Lesson 3, writing on the structure on the review. Post your queries in there. Be sure to understand all of the pinned topics, and introduce yourself in the "Interaction with the Students" topic. Good luck everyone! :wink:

WhiteFang

Where is this topic?

Where is this topic?

Bonaparte will give access, if you are interested to sign up as a student in the Reviewers Academy. Meanwhile, for those whom have signed up, please wait for Bonaparte to grant you access.

I was surprised not to see a requirement for minimum number of posts or length of membership on EB. If I am allowed as a complete newcomer, please sign me up.

I have at least three unopened sets that I can use for the course (I never imagined I'd see the day that I got behind on opening sets). I'll save the opening of them until I see if there's a section on how best to observe a new set (I enjoy it when a set review has details about the packaging).

I've been having some computer troubles, otherwise I would have been here sooner.

This is definitely a great idea, and I would love to take part. I've never done any reviews before, but then, I sure do want to! Anyway, there's nothing to lose from doing it, and I'm sure it will be fun and interesting. :thumbup:

So, count me in, and I look forward to my first day at my new school! :tongue:

until when is this offer running? i'd like to join but im gonna be out of the country for 2 weeks (to the US specifically). no webcam and limited internet access :( but i'm still interested in learning the ins and outs of good reviews. would plan to review for the local AFOLs (Philippines)

Bonaparte will give access, if you are interested to sign up as a student in the Reviewers Academy. Meanwhile, for those whom have signed up, please wait for Bonaparte to grant you access.

Cool thanks :sweet:

I'd like to join too ! I have a nice camera and a blog as well. It would be nice to see how others do, I may improve myself.

This is a very good and usefull idea.

I'de love to join, but...

School starts again on the first of september, I won't have enough time then so will I have finished my course by then?

Thanks anyway for putting work in the education of others.

Dr. Brick

If there is still room, I would love to join. This would be a very fun oportunity. But if there isn't any room, then I guess I'll wait for the second time this comes around.

I would love to join if there's more room! :cry_happy: It seems like a great idea! I can write great reviews, but I need help taking better photos. :sceptic: I can make decent jokes during reviews. :grin: Thanks for the idea Bonaparte! :thumbup:

I would love to join if there's more room! :cry_happy: It seems like a great idea! I can write great reviews, but I need help taking better photos. :sceptic: I can make decent jokes during reviews. :grin: Thanks for the idea Bonaparte! :thumbup:

I would also like to join. Sounds like a terrific idea!

I'll be giving access to all the members who requested to join. See the list below:

• millacol88
  • Erdbeereis1
  • iamded
  • hollisbrick
  • jifel
  • Tarfful
  • The Nightwing Reborn
  • ExoBuilder
  • The Bricksmith
  • UKver2.0
  • Dragonator
  • cagri
  • THE-FORCE
  • Kynergy
  • dewback
  • lego12
  • durge74

until when is this offer running? i'd like to join but im gonna be out of the country for 2 weeks (to the US specifically). no webcam and limited internet access :( but i'm still interested in learning the ins and outs of good reviews. would plan to review for the local AFOLs (Philippines)

Let us know when you are ready to join :wink:

School starts again on the first of september, I won't have enough time then so will I have finished my course by then?

That's possible. It depends how much time you have to work on this next week. Let us know if you want to join.

I was surprised not to see a requirement for minimum number of posts or length of membership on EB. If I am allowed as a complete newcomer, please sign me up.

We want everyone to benefit from this course and give everyone the opportunity to follow it. No limits. Only requirement is to be a EBs member.

(disclaimer: I haven't been able to read through all 5 pages because I have not that much time right now)

This is a really great idea! I've been enjoying reviews since I'm registered here and I'm looking forward to read / see more.

But right now I don't really know if I should join. I'm interested and I'll let you know. :thumbup: (maybe this autumn)

It seems that there are not so many technic-freaks here, but maybe I / time can change something. :tongue:

Sah-wheat! Thanks Bonaparte for letting me join. :sweet:

Well I'm off to go explore spelunk the new forum...

-Tarfful, who thinks that spelunk is a much better word then explore ever will be. :tongue:

never did it, but i would like to participate, how many time do you have for it?

seeing that loads of people do have a full-time job or something like that.

eitherway i'm very interested in doing so, making a great contibution to eurobricks.

i've got my three sets already built-up, but i can buy a new smaller set any time.

i wanted a RC train to try anyway :)