Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

Good day, i would like to join this academy too if possible.

I am sure you will find it useful and hopefully it will aid you in your draft review. Access granted, welcome to Reviewers Academy.

Hi! I'd be interested in joining this shindig. I have the technical skills and Lego sets are always finding their way to my Lego room.

Access granted, welcome to Reviewers Academy.

Hi,

I have The Sets, one is still sealed, another one I only needed two (!) parts of it for a different MOC, which can be easily disassembled and the third I know which one to disassemble complete.

Plus I have a camera with stand and background. Maybe not the most professional, but good enough to take proper pictures. I hope my light setup will do it also, otherwise I have to update it.

I'm really interested to become a reviewer and if it's only for my own creation. Can you please sign me in?

I'm really interested to become a reviewer and if it's only for my own creation. Can you please sign me in?

Access granted, welcome to the Reviewers Academy. :sweet:

On 11/17/2016 at 1:05 PM, toyVYG said:

Is it still possible to join?

Yes. Access granted. Welcome to Reviewers Academy. 

Yes, I'm interested. I would like to improve my photographic and reviewer skills.

Can you grant me access to "The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy"

Edited by rasputin1970

Hi everyone.

Can I join to this course? How does it works? I dont have much free time... can I do it in my spare time or I need to do it at once?

Thanks

Hi @Bonaparte

I would love to be part of the Reviewers' Academy! I have lots of complete sets (without boxes), in various themes, I have a decent camera, and I will have a fair amount of time to do the course and make reviews!

Thanks

On 12/14/2016 at 1:35 AM, koalayummies said:

So in reality posting in here is not needed.

On 1/13/2017 at 10:18 PM, Captain Britain said:

I'd be interested in taking a look at this, is it still possible to join or have I missed the boat?

On 1/19/2017 at 11:44 AM, kaelthas said:

Can I join this reviewers academy?

I have 3 reviews (more to come) here in Eurobricks. Thanks

On 1/25/2017 at 8:08 PM, rasputin1970 said:

Yes, I'm interested. I would like to improve my photographic and reviewer skills.

Can you grant me access to "The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy"

On 1/29/2017 at 9:55 PM, veinesse said:

Hi everyone.

Can I join to this course? How does it works? I dont have much free time... can I do it in my spare time or I need to do it at once?

Thanks

4 hours ago, BrickByBrick Official said:

Hi @Bonaparte

I would love to be part of the Reviewers' Academy! I have lots of complete sets (without boxes), in various themes, I have a decent camera, and I will have a fair amount of time to do the course and make reviews!

Thanks

Apologies to all for the long wait. Access granted to all of you. 

Welcome to Reviewers Academy. 

39 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

Thanks WhiteFang! Just as I've built 4 different sets over the past week :laugh: I knew I should have left them aside for a moment!

I will be picking more sets up though so I'll read through everything in the Academy in the meantime :).

8 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Thanks WhiteFang! Just as I've built 4 different sets over the past week :laugh: I knew I should have left them aside for a moment!

I will be picking more sets up though so I'll read through everything in the Academy in the meantime :).

Great to know that and thank you for your patience. 

4 hours ago, BrickByBrick Official said:

@WhiteFang So now that I have access, do I have to go to a different page on this website?

Yes, you are granted access. You should see a new forum right at the top upon signing in. 

On 2/14/2017 at 11:32 PM, WhiteFang said:

Thanx whitefang! I'm from your neighbour country. Hope to see u one day!

Is there a) a set due date before we finish the course; or b) can we do it in our spare time, aka no due date? If the latter, can I join?

On 2/18/2017 at 4:43 AM, VaderFan2187 said:

Is there a) a set due date before we finish the course; or b) can we do it in our spare time, aka no due date? If the latter, can I join?

Nope. There is no deadline so that's B. As someone who had finished the course in 1 year, I am a testament to a very slow start to clear the Bronze badge. 

2 hours ago, makoy said:

Nope. There is no deadline so that's B. As someone who had finished the course in 1 year, I am a testament to a very slow start to clear the Bronze badge. 

Thanks! Can I join?

On 2/18/2017 at 11:58 PM, makoy said:

OK that's cool, I was considering joining but I don't have much time to do a dedicated review. While it'll probably take awhile for me to do a review, i'd certainly love to pick up a few tips on what makes a good review. So if it'd be possible I'd love to join! :classic:

Edited by FishW

Hey Guys - I would be interested in joining the academy.

I am always buying sets so can the three reviews be created in my spare time? I am unsure I have the instructions for three sets currently but will do upon my next purchases.

Access granted to all of you and my deepest apologies for my lateness in approving. Please buzz me if you need my attention. 

On 2/19/2017 at 4:40 PM, VaderFan2187 said:

Thanks! Can I join?

On 2/25/2017 at 11:48 AM, FishW said:

OK that's cool, I was considering joining but I don't have much time to do a dedicated review. While it'll probably take awhile for me to do a review, i'd certainly love to pick up a few tips on what makes a good review. So if it'd be possible I'd love to join! :classic:

19 hours ago, LegoFan117 said:

Hey Guys - I would be interested in joining the academy.

I am always buying sets so can the three reviews be created in my spare time? I am unsure I have the instructions for three sets currently but will do upon my next purchases.

Just now, WhiteFang said:

Access granted to all of you and my deepest apologies for my lateness in approving. Please buzz me if you need my attention. 

I literally went "yes! yes!" out loud when I saw the notification :grin: thanks @WhiteFang!

1 minute ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I literally went "yes! yes!" out loud when I saw the notification :grin: thanks @WhiteFang!

No problem, too much things on my mind. It does help if you need my attention such as this! :wink: 

Happy exploring and ask your questions there.