Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

Hi, I am only new but I have a number of older lego sets (mainly castle) that are currently missing reviews - I'd be interested in joining the Reviewers Academy.

Hi, I am only new but I have a number of older lego sets (mainly castle) that are currently missing reviews - I'd be interested in joining the Reviewers Academy.

Hi, I'm keen to join this.

Access granted to the both of you.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

Hi! Is it possible for me to join? :) I have some new (2012-2014) and some older (Technic in general) sets.

I have some basic experience in LEGO reviewing on Russian forums (which ones I can translate and post here) so I want to take a part in this area.

I also have my new Youtube channel where I've started to make some stop-motion animation videos about assembling sets, but I don't know is it right or not posting this link here :)

Access granted to all six of you. Apologies for my late response.

WhiteFang

I would love to be a part of this,sounds fun!

This sounds great! Read about it on a few blogs. Would love to be a part of it!

Count me in. My very avatar is an unreviewed set!

Now that I have my laptop sorted out, I believe I'd like to join the Reviewers Academy!

Hi! Is it possible for me to join? :) I have some new (2012-2014) and some older (Technic in general) sets.

I have some basic experience in LEGO reviewing on Russian forums (which ones I can translate and post here) so I want to take a part in this area.

I also have my new Youtube channel where I've started to make some stop-motion animation videos about assembling sets, but I don't know is it right or not posting this link here :)

Well, I've done some reviews already, but I could use some improvement. I would love to join if it's still possible.

WhiteFang

Thank you Whitefang!

If there's space I'd like to join. I used to blog and was thinking I could post about my new lego collection so learning about better reviews and photography would be great.

WhiteFang

Sorry about my relatively late reply, but thankyou. I think at least one of our 'class of six' is now writing reviews.

Have fun learning, Xcod119 and Bornin1980something.

If there's space I'd like to join. I used to blog and was thinking I could post about my new lego collection so learning about better reviews and photography would be great.

Access granted. Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

would it be ok if I joined? I could do some reviews on the pros and cons of the motors and electric system

would it be ok if I joined? I could do some reviews on the pros and cons of the motors and electric system

Hey there, could I get an invite to the academy please? Thanks!

Hello, I am interested in joining. Thanks for your help, Thirdwigg.

Hiya! I'd like to join the ranks of the reviewers!

would like to join the academy please :)

Access granted to all of you.

i've been interested in joining for some time now, but i never had time to do more reviews :sceptic:

that being said, i just got some sets, ready to be reviewed and i would very much like to join the academy!

I'd really appreciate an Academy Award. I'm hoping to tidy up some of the missing sets from the 1980's town Legoland series that are lacking in Reviews.

When I read three complete sets, I gasped I thought that you were looking for us to have three sets of Lego 6399 for example. Yeah . . . I've got lots 'n lots of sets.

i've been interested in joining for some time now, but i never had time to do more reviews :sceptic:

that being said, i just got some sets, ready to be reviewed and i would very much like to join the academy!

I'd really appreciate an Academy Award. I'm hoping to tidy up some of the missing sets from the 1980's town Legoland series that are lacking in Reviews.

When I read three complete sets, I gasped I thought that you were looking for us to have three sets of Lego 6399 for example. Yeah . . . I've got lots 'n lots of sets.