Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

Sounds fun. Now I'd just need to find the charger for my FZ150...

Picking up a good number of sets tomorrow so it'd be a perfect time to start this!

(and I found my battery charger)

Edited by rollermonkey

If this is still available reviewing sets sounds fun, I didn't know you needed to be part of something to do reviews but I'd like to join.

I've added you, but being a member of the Academy doesn't stop you from posting reviews if you want to, the aim is just to help you become a better reviewer. Welcome. :sweet:

I'd love to join. I already posted a review on this forum, not realizing that I need approval beforehand. Sorry!

You don't need approval to post a review, and it isn't compulsory to be an RA student to post a review either, so please don't worry. I've added you to the Academy, where the only aim is to help students become better reviewers and thus improve the quality of our reviews here on EB. Welcome. :sweet:

I'd love to join, if it's possible!

I have 20+ sets, a good camera and would love to post approved reviews!

The "approved" bit just means that you meet the Academy's standards for quality; welcome to the Academy. :sweet:

May I join the academy? I have a Canon Powershot A1400 as my camera. I have the Pet Shop Modular BNIB, I have £60 at least to spend which would give me another set at least and I can look through my LEGO collection for another.

Welcome to the Academy, please check the "Read This First" topic within the Academy, as the Pet Shop is faaaaaar too big to review for your first set for teaching. Save it for when you're going for Gold! :sweet:

I now have a good camera, so I would like to join, please.

Welcome to the Academy. :sweet:

Picking up a good number of sets tomorrow so it'd be a perfect time to start this!

(and I found my battery charger)

Welcome to the Academy. :sweet:

I'd like permission to join the Academy, please. I don't currently have a proper area for photography set up, but I plan on doing so. I own a number of things that haven't yet been reviewed, including some older sets that are still sealed and I'd like the opportunity to share them with the community.

Welcome to the Academy to you too. :sweet:

I would like to review our new set for the Lego Movie arriving on September...

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

Hi, does the requirement of 3 sets with the instructions imply the sets needs not to have been already reviewed? I'm not sure about that point but I otherwise meet the requirements and would love to join the academy if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Guest RangerDog

How long does a training usually takes, it depends on that if i cann join.

I'd like to join very much. How much time do I need to spare and can it be in fits and starts. I have a toddler so I don't get all the time I'd like for Lego.

Hi, does the requirement of 3 sets with the instructions imply the sets needs not to have been already reviewed? I'm not sure about that point but I otherwise meet the requirements and would love to join the academy if possible.

Thanks in advance.

You can review any of the three sets with instructions that has been reviewed before. No worries on that.

Access granted, welcome to Reviewers Academy.

How long does a training usually takes, it depends on that if i cann join.

There is no time limit imposed on the training duration. Please let me know if you are still keen and I will let you in.

I'd like to join very much. How much time do I need to spare and can it be in fits and starts. I have a toddler so I don't get all the time I'd like for Lego.

As mentioned to RangerDog, there is no time limit being imposed on the training. Likewise, please let me know if you are still interested to learn. Thanks.

If possible, I would also like to join the RA, please.

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

How does one find the information regarding the instructions?

Which instructions do you mean?

Are there not instructions on how to make the reviews? You know standard format and stuff like that.

If you decide to join, there are several topics in there to help you out. Like format, lighting, and others.

I have joined, I just don't know where to go from there.

You can view the new Forum, Reviewers Academy at the top of your page after login. Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

If possible, now that I have quite a bit of spare time, I'd like to try join the RA.

Access granted. Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

I just to join the Reviewers Academy. I have a few new in box sets put aside to practice reviewing on.

Access granted. Welcome to Reviewers Academy.