Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

Ttimman, we'd love to have you join, but do you have access to a better camera?

Let me know if circumstances have changed.

Not likely, I'm strapped for cash(to busy buying LEGO) and my parents aren't planning on getting a camera, as their phones are just fine. :'(

Thank you Pandora, I posted some information about myself in that thread :blush:

Edited by Aura

I would like to join.

Thank you Pandora, I posted some information about myself in that thread :blush:

I'd love to join! I've got several city sets to still crack open!

You are all very welcome, sorry for the delay for some of you. Access granted, come on in and please don't be shy! :sweet:

I would love to review sets. I'm in!

Hello Romance14, as I often say to very new members here, we'd love you to introduce yourself here, and get to know the boards a little better. Just come back and post again in this thread (as others have before you) and I'll be happy to add you. :classic:

You are all very welcome, sorry for the delay for some of you. Access granted, come on in and please don't be shy! :sweet:

Thanks Pandora!

I shall fancy joining the Eurobricks Reviewers Academy! :vader:

Welcome, I've added you. :classic:

I'd love to join please, gives me an excuse to open the sets I have waiting for me :grin:

I've added you, welcome to the Academy. :sweet:

I would like to join please. Set reviews have always been enjoyable to read, and I'd like to learn how to do it right.

I would like to join please. Set reviews have always been enjoyable to read, and I'd like to learn how to do it right.

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

I also would like to join. :sweet:

Access granted, welcome to the Academy. :classic:

BTW, I have introduced myself and posted a few things. I own like 50 LEGO sets and have been waiting for a chance to review them. Eurobricks has always been my favorite reviewing site, and it has always been the first that I come to to find a review. Joining was a dream come true, but I cannot find out how to actually post reviews. I have a good camera and a ton of sets. Please, let me join the Reviewer's Academy. If not, please at least teach/show me how to post reviews, and I will come back when I am more experienced.

Thanks for letting me join!

Edited by dinosaur1731

I'd like to join. I can't even figure out how to post a review!

BTW, I have introduced myself and posted a few things. I own like 50 LEGO sets and have been waiting for a chance to review them. Eurobricks has always been my favorite reviewing site, and it has always been the first that I come to to find a review. Joining was a dream come true, but I cannot find out how to actually post reviews. I have a good camera and a ton of sets. Please, let me join the Reviewer's Academy. If not, please at least teach/show me how to post reviews, and I will come back when I am more experienced.

I've added you to the Reviewers Academy; next time, please just edit your original post rather than posting twice, thank you.

I notice you had asked in several places about how to post a review. You will learn a lot whilst in the RA about how to create a review, but to post one you need only click on the "Start New Topic" in the upper right corner of the appropriate forum and add your content.

If this is still available reviewing sets sounds fun, I didn't know you needed to be part of something to do reviews but I'd like to join.

I'd love to join. I already posted a review on this forum, not realizing that I need approval beforehand. Sorry!

I'd love to join, if it's possible!

I have 20+ sets, a good camera and would love to post approved reviews!

Edited by AwesomeBantha

May I join the academy? I have a Canon Powershot A1400 as my camera. I have the Pet Shop Modular BNIB, I have £60 at least to spend which would give me another set at least and I can look through my LEGO collection for another.