Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

I would love to join the academy. I have a few sets here and these that I would like to review, wouldn't mind learning some tips and tricks.

I feel like I've failed myself. I was apart of the ERA quite a long time ago yet I only did 3 reviews which were of poor quality. I'd like to give it another try and do 6 more reviews to earn my gold badge. Thank you.

-Lego12

Welcome back. I hope you will be able to continue and work your way towards the silver badge.

I'd like to give this a try... I haven't seen anywhere how long it might take, but I have some free time every once in a while! :classic:

Access granted. Take this chance to learn the art of reviewing in your free time.

I would love to join the academy. I have a few sets here and these that I would like to review, wouldn't mind learning some tips and tricks.

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

Hi, I frequently do constraction set reviews on a different site, and talked to Brickthing about whether I would be allowed to do constraction reviews here. He encouraged me and referred me to the Academy. So here I am, requesting training, and I hope that I will be able to submit some reviews for reviewless sets once I graduate! :sweet:

Hi, I frequently do constraction set reviews on a different site, and talked to Brickthing about whether I would be allowed to do constraction reviews here. He encouraged me and referred me to the Academy. So here I am, requesting training, and I hope that I will be able to submit some reviews for reviewless sets once I graduate! :sweet:

I too would like to join the reviewers Academy.

Access granted to the both of you.

If there is still some room left, I wouldn't mind giving this a shot please

Yes, there is always room for new students. Have you read the first post to make sure that you have met the requirements?

Yes, there is always room for new students. Have you read the first post to make sure that you have met the requirements?

I have more than 3 complete sets, albeit will require dismantling (not that I have an issue with that), came has been repaired, got time at the weekends and I would say I'm motivated after the nice comments on the dirt bike transporter :)

I have more than 3 complete sets, albeit will require dismantling (not that I have an issue with that), came has been repaired, got time at the weekends and I would say I'm motivated after the nice comments on the dirt bike transporter :)

Access granted.

I would like to apply for the Eurobricks Reviewers Academy.

I have three 2012 Creator sets that, at the date of this post, have yet to be reviewed. I never got around to actually opening them so this would be a good opportunity. I'm borrowing my brother's digital camera and plan on building a photo light tent.

I have a lot of questions since I know very little about photo editing, image hosting, and formatting reviews.

I would like to apply for the Eurobricks Reviewers Academy.

I have three 2012 Creator sets that, at the date of this post, have yet to be reviewed. I never got around to actually opening them so this would be a good opportunity. I'm borrowing my brother's digital camera and plan on building a photo light tent.

I have a lot of questions since I know very little about photo editing, image hosting, and formatting reviews.

Access granted.

Be sure to read the pinned topics. Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

I'd like to join the Academy. How much time does it take? I have this stupid "job" thing going on that allows me to buy Lego, but it also takes up so much time... :laugh:

I'd like to join the Academy. How much time does it take? I have this stupid "job" thing going on that allows me to buy Lego, but it also takes up so much time... :laugh:

No deadlines! Take as long as you need. :sweet:

Access granted!

Hey, I'm intrested in joining the academy! I do hope there is room! It's okay if you don't let me in though. Thanks!

Hey, I'm intrested in joining the academy! I do hope there is room! It's okay if you don't let me in though. Thanks!

Apologies for the late response.

Just granted you access. Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

Hello - Keen to join too! I will be focusing on Classic Town sets, specifically the ones that are required in the Town forums. Cheers!

Hey there.

I've done a couple of reviews before and would like to sign up to see if I can improve upon them! Willing to learn, especially regarding photography.

Not sure how soon I could start myself up but would be ace to get hints and tips while looking around! ^^

Could I join, WhiteFang?

Hello - Keen to join too! I will be focusing on Classic Town sets, specifically the ones that are required in the Town forums. Cheers!

Hey there.

I've done a couple of reviews before and would like to sign up to see if I can improve upon them! Willing to learn, especially regarding photography.

Not sure how soon I could start myself up but would be ace to get hints and tips while looking around! ^^

Access granted to all of you!

I' m interested in joining, please. (I HOPE I have enough time...)

Access granted.

I would like to join as well, but first, I am wondering how often are the courses? Also, do complete sets of CMF's count as a set?

Edited by TrumpetKing67