Matn

LEGO Hogwarts

Very good i like that boar statue, good addition. Try looking at this here.

1193320185_SPLASH.jpg

More here

Edited by Eskallon

hahaha!

What are you working at?

That project is soooo huge, I hope you'll have the time and the bricks to finish it...and of course the moneay to do that.

Do you already know how many Bricks you will need roughly? I would be interested in knowing that!

I love Harry Potter and Hogwarts is a great place...building it out of LEGO a life work!

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Computer Game gives you a perfect overview.

I'm sorry to be a pain and revive an old thread but with all the new harry potter sets coming out are you inspired to continue your project? I'm really looking forward to seeing more parts of hogwarts if you build them :wink:

And I am sorry to do the exact same thing "MarcusV3" did, but are you still working on this project? We haven't seen anything in a year... I know that sometimes people take a break, but don't give us something to look forward to and then leave us hanging for a year...

Cheers.

By- A guy who is disapointed and hopes that TLG does for Batman what thy are currently doing for Harry Potter.

This is definitely a solids start. The rock ledge is well done - a lot of people put too many angles to try to make a "craggy" look, but most ocean cliffs I've seen look more like the ones you have created here. Well done on the boat house too. Excited to see the rest, hopefully it's still in production!

Wow nice Castle cant wait to see the finished project!!!

Special K, please post more thoughtfully and add to the conversation before adding a post which only continues to bump an old thread. If you have something startling and new to add, that's great, but comments like 'wow nice' don't really add meaningfully to this topic.

Thanks.

on the map, I realized that hagrid's hut seems far too close to the shrieking shack, maybe it's just the only place for it but maybe closer than that, and in the books (not sure if you are using the books) the owlery is in the castle, if you moved it up there then hagrid's hut could be further away