VBBN

New 2009 sets(all)

I kinda agree. I really like them, but not for what they are, if you understand. If they weren't Bionicle, but say, Lego's Fantasy Orc Elemental Dudes, I'd try and buy them. But they're Bionicle, and even though they look great, they don't look like Bionicle, and I probably won't get any then.

EDIT; Wow, Fero And Skirmix. Imposing. The matoran is riding a dinosaur.

EDIT: And the image after isn't Bionicle. Where's Mata Nui?

Edited by hewkii9

Glancing through all of these 2009 pictures, there is a few things that came into my mind immediately. I need to save more money to acquire more sets.

In fact, I might purchase multiple Clone Army sets, to bulid my first Star War army. The City is indeed superb with its farm and new construction theme. In fact, there are more civillans added to your City. Indiana Jones is just so fanastic. Pirates, a classic lovely theme is out again, giving me a second chance to buy it. Now, I have to wait to see what is in store for the Castle theme. I will need to save more to buy more of these...

So little time left, I hope to look through all of these pics carefully, and give my thoughts as well. For the moment, this is the excitment I am feeling right now, after viewing the 2009 Paradise. :wub:

EDIT; Wow, Fero And Skirmix. Imposing. The matoran is riding a dinosaur.

Dino Riders!

EDIT: And the image after isn't Bionicle. Where's Mata Nui?

No... perhaps it's a Summer release. Although wasn't some of the list said to be rumour?

I need to save more money to acquire more sets.

Indeed...

In fact, there are more civillans added to your City.

And some of them are actually women! :laugh:

So little time left, I hope to look through all of these pics carefully, and give my thoughts as well. For the moment, this is the excitment I am feeling right now, after viewing the 2009 Paradise. :wub:

Excitement may be what you're feeling. With me it's tiredness. I've barely been able to keep up with all the news this afternoon, I'm being pulled in all directions. And I'm normally so relaxed and calm... I can't cope! :laugh:

I think thats it, he seems to have come to the end of the catalouge.

Yes, I agree :sadnew:

lokosuperfluoLEGOman has ran out of pages to scan so he has finally just scanned the front and back pages of the catalogue.

Dont forget Whungs list was for all year.

They dont usual have alot of Bionicle sets in one go I think its all going to the plan.

Dont worry theres still alot of things we havent seen yet.

Elves and Space police 3 are coming dont worry.

Where are the elves?

Castle's been a summer release for the past few years, just wait.

BTW Pencoin, I liked your Kraken avatar more - it was less blurry.

Edited by hewkii9

No Space Police 3 pics??? :sceptic:

Oh well... actually the new Toa are growing on me. I like how, for once, the elemental aspects of the figures are really well captured... the stone guy looks like a scorpion, and the ice guy looks like something from the background on a Roboriders can. :D (which is good)

The only Star Wars sets I'm interested in is the shuttle, the battle packs, and the AAT.

Indiana Jones looks kinda cool... just not much of a fan.

City seems to be better than ever.

Pirates are cool, but I only really like the ship... the rest just seem like playsets.

In any case I'm sure glad we've gotten such an early preview, but my favorite themes have been ignored :( (castle and space)

Technic looks good, can't wait to see the big sets :-) Fingers crossed for a remote control PF Digger

The farm sets look good

Shame about the oversized construction sets. At this rate we will need bigger road plates soon if that road roller is anything to go by.

I am liking the latice work on the big crane arm, but why can't we have proper hooks again

Duplo get a Zoo and a Bus, why not us town folk?

Roll on Trains for 2009

Nooooooo! No pics of the new Agents sets,....BOOO!

The others look great though. However....No Kraken Pirates pics? Is that correct?

Still look good. The City ones are HUGE.

Correct Metalandi, this catalouge only runs from January 2009 to May 2009!!

This means that the Elves, Agents and Space Police(and perhaps more theme's(sets) like new Star Wars) will be in the next catalouge!

So no worry's!!! :thumbup:

Greets, The-Force!!

Edited by THE-FORCE

Theres a nazi flag on the flying wing, wow :tongue:

and new F1 http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lokosupe...ay/p1000890.jpg

That's in the background from a shot from the movie.

Glancing through all of these 2009 pictures, there is a few things that came into my mind immediately. I need to save more money to acquire more sets.

In fact, I might purchase multiple Clone Army sets, to bulid my first Star War army. The City is indeed superb with its farm and new construction theme. In fact, there are more civillans added to your City. Indiana Jones is just so fanastic. Pirates, a classic lovely theme is out again, giving me a second chance to buy it. Now, I have to wait to see what is in store for the Castle theme. I will need to save more to buy more of these...

Agreed, but when you see Castle it'll be more so.

Classic Space is obviously something they have faith to seel damn well, that's why it's probably gonna be mid-year. :classic::thumbup:

i dont think the sword is mottled its just the quality of the scan

i cant wait for these to come out i want them all lol hope its before xmas

i just got all my original sets out and started building them (so many pieces missing :hmpf_bad: mainly cannon balls lol)