VBBN

New 2009 sets(all)

To put this in one spot, here are the set names so far:

EDIT: List removed

Please feel free to post you comments.

Hope some pictures come soon still these sound pretty nice.

I will need more shelf space.

Edited by LEGOMAN132

Sources, please, or I refuse to believe a squat you're saying! :tongue:

Edit: I'm slow, it's all over the site suddenly. :wacko:

Edited by Sandy

I'd say these were cause there from The Whung and they back up other rumors and such

No batman though :cry_sad:

I'd say these were cause there from The Whung and they back up other rumors and such

No batman though :cry_sad:

There are never any Batman sets in January though are there? I thought that they were all Summer releases. :sceptic:

Guys, sorry to break up the fun, but whung requested I remove the lists I posted in my threads, so I'm assuming he wants this down too. Sorry.

Cows! I'm so excited. Its about time! Yay for farming! :thumbup::thumbup:

Pirates are just so, so. The ship doesn't do it for me. Too tall. The kraken attackin' is both disappointing and somehow a relief. The figures look good though.

Where are the castle pictures?

Steve

Where are the castle pictures?

There aren't any Castle or Star Wars Pics in the guy's folder who has the pics. :cry_sad:

His folder only displays City, Creator, Racers and Pirate.

i see there is a set with a farm on. i wrote many mails to TLG and asked for cows so i could make a farm, told them that normal animals could go for any theme exept the underwater and space themes. It must be true, it MUST be true, IT MUST BE TRUE..... please :sweet:

Wow the Pirate lego is just like it was in the 90s which I guess is both a good and a bad thing,not that I care much for the pirates themselves but the soldiers now have hat and revised tunic decals over the old versions...pretty cool and time to break out the Napoleonic army again.

I must admit I did expect more out of the Pirate lego but then it is cool to see it again after so many years,look forward to castle and star wars pictures though.

Moo?

<snip>

-A

Don't worry Armothe... er, there's more than one breed of cow! :grin:

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Wow that are some amazing sets coming out next year, thanks THE-FORCE for the pics :thumbup: . I hope for some star wars sets pictures but seems like there aren´t any :thumbdown::cry_sad:. I think the new pirates line looks just OK to be honest it is not that impressive and the city line is a surprise to be about "farm" but all the sets seem to be build with a lot of big &lt;insert that tiresome argument&gt; pieces something that really dissapoint me :thumbdown::hmpf_bad: .

City looks fantastic, much better than this year's so-so crop. The construction vehicles are chunky and amazing! The construction is great too, it looks as if they're scaling back vehicle size somewhat too if you compare that large crane thing to the one they released in 2005. I love the detail with the roof on the truck and the half-completed building.

The Farm subtheme is OK, yay for cows, and the building is OK for a launch set. Finally, a city minifigs pack with a female minifig, street lights, signs etc! Again, the vehicles are much more nicely proportioned than the giant behemoths we've had for the last few years. I love the curved horse trailer end - space fans will rejoice as well I suspect.

Pirates is fantastic too, just what I'd expected - lots of smaller starter sets and army builders with a moderate fort and a big ship. I am loving the new tan baseplate too - very sand-duney.

I don't know why people are disappointed with the ship - lots of great pieces in gold, with another metallic treasure chest, cloth sails, epaulettes, cannons, a female pirate wench, mermaid detail on the front, monkey, multi-coloured parrot, cannon, shark - and all the figs! Really a stunner of a set.

Sob - 2008 not even 3/4 over and already 2009 is beckoning with its siren call!

Haha, man, that farm shit's gonna go down harder than Gallidor.

I don't think so, I love those sets, even though they may be a little &lt;insert that tiresome argument&gt;. I love that truck that has the trailor, the tractor, and the combine harvester.

Haha, man, that farm shit's gonna go down harder than Gallidor.

No way, man, I'm gonna get it and I don't even like City. It also has the clear and distinct advantage of being actual proper Lego, unlike Galidor.

I am in love with the Pirates - thank the Lords of Kobol my birthday's at the beginning of the year and Castle looks like it's going to be a summer release next year. I'm going to get Kraken Attacken, [nice octopus btw], Loot Island, Cannon Attack, and if I can, Soldiers Fort. Sadly I already know the big ship is way out of my price range :cry_sad: