Teddy

WIP modular castle

wow!!!! :cry_happy: i always try to make castles like this one and i sometimes get them really good but this just- it- :cry_happy: it is AWESOME!! thanks for showing it
Hey Superliver, please don't quote the entire first post of a topic without a specific reason. Unless you state otherwise, we can just assume that you are replying to the original post, because that is the subject of the topic.
just saw this .... sorry to bring this up

but it's AWESOME!

How do you think you're doing? :hmpf:

just saw this .... sorry to bring this up

but it's AWESOME!

I agree; Teddy's castle is amazing, but perhaps if you're going to dig up an older topic like this in the future you might want to share a bit more than simply saying "it's AWESOME!". What do you like about Teddy's castle? What features really stand out to you? Don't let an old fool like me scare you off, but when I see an old topic like this being revived I'm sort of hoping that there is some new discussion to go with it.

Wow this is splendid! The foliage outside the entrance really brings the piece alive with colour. I wish i had this amount of lego to build with, how many pieces avg did you use?

Beautiful Castle, everything fits perfectly,

The cone-thingies on top of the tower are really suiting to the overall square feel of the castle.

I'm Lovin It! :wub:

Ok, first just because of how it looks, I have to bring this up with the typical "Awesome". And now thats done. Ok, what I absolutely love about this castle is mainly in the design of the building itself. The towers are just brilliant, and the style truly looks like a castle you'd probably find in England, I name England cause thats the first place that jumps into my head :tongue:

I love all the detail in the forest as well, and your work on the knights and the tree design is brilliant, nice all around job mate, good work, and keep bricking. :thumbup:

The first thing I thought of when I saw this was "Man... I'd love to see Shadowfang Keep done up in Lego."

That is probably one of the best thought out Dungeons in WoW, and it's a nifty castle to boot. Then I saw your interiors and it made me want to see SFK in lego even more. (or at least parts of it.) I don't know if I have time for it... but if any of you castle Lego MOC'ers also are lovers of Azeroth, that would be an awesome build. I like it so much that I've been known to take low level guildies through it with my 80 just so I could see it again. A timely reason to do a MOC like Shadowfang is that they're making a heroic version of it for high levels once WoW: Cataclysm comes out.

Oh wow, I haven't been on in weeks and I came by to look specifically for this thread to show my friend who is coming out of the dark ages. Thought I was going to have do an extensive search for it, but lo and behold I click on the Historical forum and its on the first page, I'm pretty sure that was providence.

Anyway, great job Teddy. It's been awhile since I've seen this castle and you've made some fantastic improvements. I especially like the back keep you've changed. I'm now even more sure this is the first creation he needs to see coming out of those dark dreary years. :thumbup:

Good thing this got bubmped! This is amazing! And this is what you do when you're bored, eh? :tongue::thumbup:

My god thats awesome...

I'm tempted to do something similiar ontop of a mountain or built into a mountain side. your's is giving me alot of building ideas.