Sign in to follow this  
A_Town

wussup everyone!

Hi everyone!

I have collected legos since 2002, mostly star wars legos. I'm from Atlanta, GA in the US for any who don't know. I came to eurobricks because they wouldn't let us discuss future lego sets there. :classic:

And who is "they"?

Mind telling us a bit more about yourself?

Looking at the title of this thread I would especially be interested in how old you are. :wink:

Welcome fellow Star Wars fan.

I hope Eurobricks will serve your needs.

Please do tell us a little more about yourself.

Welcome to the forums. I think I can infer who they is, but feel free to add a little information.

I don't really want to give out names, but the other lego forum where I come from focuses on star wars legos and has the support the brick thing.

Anyway A little bit about me, I'm a junior in High School, I enjoy playing/watching sports(football,baseball,soccer) I also watch basketball, but I don't like it as much, and I also go for Atlanta Braves. Although they haven't been doing too well

But you have noticed this, don´t you? :sceptic:

Busted!

Or maybe he's an 18yr old in that grade...it does happen.

Anyway - hope you post some meaningful and/ or fun insight onto the boards (unless you get banned...).

Hahaha are you serious? you guys are all adults collecting lego? I thought I was going to be the oldest one on these forums.

Ok so not talking about future lego sets vs under 18 not allowed. I guess I'll have to go back to FBTB.com

Edited by A_Town

Hahaha are you serious? you guys are all adults collecting lego? I thought I was going to be the oldest one on these forums.

Ok so not talking about future lego sets vs under 18 not allowed. I guess I'll have to go back to FBTB.com

Haha if you call some of them adults..I beg to differ :wink:

Yes we are adults. Do you have a problem with that? We Eurobricks members plan to collect Lego for the rest of our lives! Welcome to Eurobricks and I hope you enjoy your very. very short stay... :devil:

EDIT: I agree wth hollisbrick. I act like a little kid. :tongue:

Edited by lego12

Hello, and welcome to EB A_Town! :sweet:

It's always nice to have another SW fan here.

See you around the boards...

-Tarfful, who thinks you should know that a lot of members here are under 18 (including me), just act mature and you'll be fine. :wink: