SirNadroj

Brickstud.com is now online!

This thread has been opened with the permission of Jipay.

My official, personal website is finally completed! It features my biography, recent MOCs, a shop and contact information. Thanks to those of you who gave me feedback during the building phase! :sweet:

Promobannercopy.jpg

So visit www.brickstud.com! :classic:

Thanks for your support and interest! :thumbup:

The long wait is over. Congrats on finishing the site and good luck.

Congrats on the opening of your new website!

At first I thought "Now everybody is creating his own Lego related website? :hmpf_bad: "

But I´ve browsed through it and I have to say: Very well done!

Luckily NO new forum. :wink:

The design is very consistently laid out (a joy to look at - like your MOC´s) - some recently opened websites could/should learn from you. :thumbup:

Great site Jordan :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

It's cool having all your MOCs in one spot - makes it easier for the rest of us to enjoy them.

You build stuff? I had no idea. :tongue: Great job on the new site. It's a great showcase for all of your work and you should have one since you have a lot of work. Did I ever reply to your PM about this? If not, I'm sorry. Looks like you got an answer from Jipay though :blush:

post-3839-1219773248.jpg

Sorry if the image quality isn't the greatest, but I wanted everyone to see this.

If you are unaware of who Sirnadroj is, you've probably been living under a rock. I myself, would rather remain anonymous, but I did manage to get him to build a very VERY sweet business card holder for me. I made my request from him on Wednesday 8/20/08 and received it today... Tuesday 8/26/08. Through back and forth communication from him, I decided I would let him do the art/design side of it and I am 157% thrilled with the outcome. Why only 157% you ask? Well, that's as high as I feel like counting right now... otherwise, it could go up more.

I hope you all realize that this is a testimonial to the skill and intelligence of Sirnadroj, nothing more, nothing less.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Anonymous

PS. Sir - if you took a better picture, distribute it among the masses. Show off your work!

So we finally see the face of SJ!

Anyhoo, fantastic site. Looks really good. I love the logo and layout.

Great job :thumbsup:

Awesome! I've viewed all of your MOCs on there, and the design is very good! Everything is well organized and a please to look at. I keep coming back and look at your MOCs over and over again, especially Indiana Jones. I hope you do more Indy in the future!

Very cool website! I'll have to check back frequently because I am sure you always have more to add.

Very nice! Even more motivation to get mine finished now... In a completely non-competitive fashion of course :tongue:

Thanks for sharing and God Bless,

Nathan