Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

Event 2006

If there's a monorail - then I'll deifnately be riding it - even if it rains. Then theres shopping the PAB and definately the TAB if there's such a thing in Windsor. - Hey they might even have the firefighter thing - then we could have another go *satis*

[shopping and enjoying the park and all the ILFs *wub* *wub* ]

KimT

If there's a monorail - then I'll deifnately be riding it - even if it rains. Then theres shopping the PAB and definately the TAB if there's such a thing in Windsor. - Hey they might even have the firefighter thing - then we could have another go *satis*

[shopping and enjoying the park and all the ILFs *wub* *wub* ]

KimT

there is a firefighting thing, there is a monorail, you need to get in a boat to see the pirates and you'll end up wet, you need to get down into the tumb to see the egyptian stuff. but it's all worth it!!!

there are lots of shops, the pab is pretty close to the entry, so we won't have to go far... :P

there is a firefighting thing, there is a monorail, you need to get in a boat to see the pirates and you'll end up wet, you need to get down into the tumb to see the egyptian stuff. but it's all worth it!!!

there are lots of shops, the pab is pretty close to the entry, so we won't have to go far... tong.gif

YES!! I challenge the French, the Swedish and the Belgians to a firefighting duel the like never seen before.

And a monorail.... *wub* *wub* This is goint to be great!! Can we have a date soon? please - please - please Double T don't keep us in the dark anymore :-D or else :^^D :^D

KimT ;)

Well Jon and Vader are the people in charge this time... Im just going to relax and have fun in Windsor... *viki*

But I can promise a date is comming soon :)

Well Jon and Vader are the people in charge this time... Im just going to relax and have fun in Windsor...

Well then...Dear Jon and Vader can we please have a date soon? I'm handing in off day requests next week and it would make everything easier if I had a date for the Event.... :)

KimT

i'm not entirely sure what happens there TT but inside the building where it's being hosted there might be displays of models(hogwarts, KK etc.) will you be able to take pics of them?

Heres an idea, how about you just change the location to Bellevue Washington USA? ;)

Then I could come... :|

i'm not entirely sure what happens there TT but inside the building where it's being hosted there might be displays of models(hogwarts, KK etc.) will you be able to take pics of them?

Being hosted?? The event is us (as in eurobrick members) going to a LEGOLAND park and having tons of fun. I don't think we'll bring Hogwarts or Gotham City along ;) But as last time sure there'll be pics. Just check the Event 2005 pics in the picture thread or visit my brickshelf.

Haven't this been explained to you before?

KimT

EDIT: BTW can we have one or two of the three 2006 Event threads closed, so that we have one that has it all? Just an idea - I get confused having to cycle three threads for info :'( *wacko* *sick*