Sign in to follow this  
Zarkan

3-D Toa Olda

Just something that I've been working on, now that I've been learning how to use Maya. So far I have this done:

toaoldamodel-8-10-2008.png

Just something that I've been working on, now that I've been learning how to use Maya. So far I have this done:

toaoldamodel-8-10-2008.png

VERY good Grievous. Seeing as you've just been learning and seeing as you just introduced me to Maya, I can't criticize the detail on the torso, however, if possible, you could add some wiring and pistons around the hip area. The design's almost spot on however, I really love what you're doing here. The shoulder looks a bit more like the Throwbot's hand, however, but I'm sure a little bit of trimming would change that. The hand also looks a bit like a glove, maybe joints would make it look Bionicle-y. Otherwise, this is a perfect Maya creation, I really love it and want to see more pictures, maybe with colour, depending on how Maya is.

Thanks! Since I posted that picture, I've made the legs and feet - so I'll post another picture soon. :wink:

Here's the progress, as of August 13:

toaoldamodel-8-13-2008.png

Edited by Grevious

Thanks! Since I posted that picture, I've made the legs and feet - so I'll post another picture soon. :wink:

Here's the progress, as of August 13:

toaoldamodel-8-13-2008.png

Hmm... here, the leg design is good, but too small. Were it bigger, the Mata wouldn't look so widely-hipped. Otherwise, good progress. Keep going.