Sign in to follow this  
CopMike

Fabuland Exclusive CopMike set

indexed.gif

A couple of weeks ago I was able to lay my hands on (or more like Hinckley handed me) a very exclusive Fabuland set :sweet:!

It´s the Don´t F--K with COPMIKE Limited Edition set :laugh:!

Here´s a review:

fabuland_copmike_exclusive_framsida.jpg

The front - shows me in an action pose :thumbup:!

fabuland_copmike_exclusive_baksida_2.jpgfabuland_copmike_exclusive_baksida.jpg

The backside which opens up for some more action shots!

fabuland_copmike_exclusive_me2.jpg

The minifig with a great fourpack and a Swedish flag on the arm!

fabuland_copmike_exclusive_stuff.jpg

The utensils including a gun & dumbbell weighting around 50 kg/110 pounds.

fabuland_copmike_exclusive_mex2.jpg

Picture of the two CopMike´s at work, the Limited Edition one & the regular one with baseball bat :tongue:!

Playability: 10/10 (The dumbbell can be used for both training and other stuff)

Design: 9/10 (This design has set the new standard for Fabuland minifig packs, could have included a sixpack of donuts though)

Price: 10/10 (The set was free)

Overall: 9.5/10

CopMike

I can't believe you opened it! That was MISP! The designers at LEGO have a great sense of humor, I think. I particularly like how they have the picture of Copmike drinking and shooting at the same time. It shows a depth of character not reached in the other Fabuland characters. It's also nice to see them use the F-word so freely and in doing so, pay homage to the Swedish movie character Benny the Cop.

9.5?! :cry_sad: :cry_sad: I'll have to try harder next time. I hope LEGO does better next time. :grin:

Wauw.

Awesome set and nice review.

It looks really great.

Lots of minifig accesories there :thumbup::thumbup:

Gratulations on getting your hands on that

Wow, that looks like an exellent set Copmike, I love the figure (great torso). Congrates on finding this treasure, I bet it would sell for a lot on Bricklink :wink: , I'm sure many (including me) would buy it. Now you just need another set called CopMike's badass police roadster. :tongue:

CopMike, that is one rare, special and exclusive set to you which is now part of the Fabuland Legend. Is this a hint of Fabuland's comeback? :tongue:

What a great set! :wub: I'll have to become an ambassador and see if TLG will make a set of the walrus. :grin:

(Great work Hinckley. :wink: )

Wow, I'm gonna go check BL for that set! :tongue: It's not even in Brickset's database ~ must be really rare; why'd ya open it!? :laugh:

Great review for a great custom set. :wink:

fabuland_copmike_exclusive_baksida_2.jpg

Aaaargh! I spy this exclusive rare MISB set was sold in Germany! And I didn´t buy it. :sing:

Must have been in my dark ages...

Great review, Copmike! :wub:

I really want this set? I wonder where it is being sold. If everyone hasn't noticed, it has to be recent because it has brickarms in it. :wink:

What an amazing set! Gun, dumbell, beverage jug; this thing is jam packed with accessories!!!!! The detail on the figure is fantastic. I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for more of these extremely RARE Fabuland sets.

Good Job!

Well i guess this confirms it, TLG is not a Christian Corporation.

I can't believe they'd expose children to this type of language! :oh3:

I don't know why you guys like this set.

If Fabuland comes back, i don't want any part of this theme. :angry:

Why Lego!?! WHY!?! :pir_bawling:

Well i guess this confirms it, TLG is not a Christian Corporation.

I can't believe they'd expose children to this type of language! :oh3:

I don't know why you guys like this set.

If Fabuland comes back, i don't want any part of this theme. :angry:

Why Lego!?! WHY!?! :pir_bawling:

Note to self: make Phred a limited edition Fabuland Jesus set...

Note to self: make Phred a limited edition Fabuland Jesus set...

You're the best Hinck! :cry_happy:

Great creation! Very funny and great review!

lots of work has gone into this, I have a feeling CopMike will be updating an avatar soon!

Hinkley have you shared your decal secrets anywhere on the forums? If you have could you provide a link, and if you have not could you trouble your self with a guide to decals. Including what type of paper/sticker you use where it is avaialable etc. Currently my skills go as far as photo paper and a crappy printer! with glue sticks! (looking forward to this fabuland Jesus)

CopMike you are one very lucky bulldog to have such a rare set and quality friend :thumbup:

Regards, Cpt. PB

Hinkley have you shared your decal secrets anywhere on the forums? If you have could you provide a link, and if you have not could you trouble your self with a guide to decals. Including what type of paper/sticker you use where it is avaialable etc. Currently my skills go as far as photo paper and a crappy printer! with glue sticks! (looking forward to this fabuland Jesus)

CopMike you are one very lucky bulldog to have such a rare set and quality friend :thumbup:

Thanks Cpt. PB! What an excellent thing to say. It really made me smile.

Here are some of my other custom figs: Miner, Mola Ram, Elf Prince, Elf Princess, Motocross Racer, Fabuland Star Wars, Fabuland Robin Hood and the closest thing I have to a tutorial, a discussion about the appropriate paper. I do plan to write a tutorial eventually.

Fabuland Jesus On!

Shouldnt the F**k be censored? It would look better, and sound better

Shouldnt the F**k be censored? It would look better, and sound better

Just cross your eyes and it'll be blurry.

While I could be wrong, I think the gun is from Lego’s first attempt at licensed sets the 1987 Lego Robocop Line, though from what I’ve heard it was cancelled after Lego viewed the film due to the lack of violence in it.

It’s excellent to find such a rare limited edition set, I wonder if there are any more?

:laugh::laugh: Very nice, indeed!

I really like the new Fabuland box, so full of accessories :thumbup:

With that half-naked full-muscles fig, Copmike could even play a role in the Indy Flying Wing scene :grin:

LuxorV

I love this! A subversive invention of a truely disturbed mind. This is the kind of wierdness that really sets EB apart!

However, I have to give it an "8" because it uses the new style non-shooting pistol. Also the body should have been yellow. As any vintage lego purist will tell you, we reject all "white-ies" in favor of yellow, the only suitable color for representing exposed flesh. Doggy bellies included!