Sign in to follow this  
Fat Tony

The Batpod

theaterindex.gif

Thought I'd share my latest moc, the Batpod!

1218244403_DISPLAY.jpg

You can find a few more images of it over here: MOCPages Enjoy!

And no, it can't shoot out of my Tumbler.

Wow! Nice work! All of the Batpods I've seen on here have come out near perfect! If you are looking for suggestions, the only thing I would change is perhaps make the wheels a tad bit bigger. Other than that: amazing!

Wow! Nice work! All of the Batpods I've seen on here have come out near perfect! If you are looking for suggestions, the only thing I would change is perhaps make the wheels a tad bit bigger. Other than that: amazing!

Yeah, if the wheels were a bit larger it'd look exactly like the real Batpod!

You've doen an excellent job with the guns and other such small details! :classic::thumbup:

Wow, this is really good, Fat Tony!

If the wheels were a size bigger, it would be just about perfect!

I especially like the size of the Batpod compared to the minifig. Compared to the others, your Batpod fits a minifig the best!

DSR

Sure, it look cool, but one slip up and my face gets worn off!

Very nicely done, one of the better Batpods I've seen. :thumbup:

I agree with the others. Like you said, it needs bigger wheels, but the body is very nice, and it's great to see three guns at the front. The other minifig ones I've seen, mine included, have all had either two or one.

Very nice! I love the three guns at the front, brilliant use of that "throwaway" piece for the top guns. I agree with the others it needs bigger wheels, but I love how the minifig sits on it. One other problem that really bugs me though: the body is WAAAY to high for my liking. Bigger wheels might help, but I think you need to lower that body so it looks more sleek like the movie. A brilliant rendition of the Tumbler though.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Very nice! I love the three guns at the front, brilliant use of that "throwaway" piece for the top guns. I agree with the others it needs bigger wheels, but I love how the minifig sits on it. One other problem that really bugs me though: the body is WAAAY to high for my liking. Bigger wheels might help, but I think you need to lower that body so it looks more sleek like the movie. A brilliant rendition of the Tumbler though.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Yay! Thanks for noticing the grappling hooks (the "throwaway" pieces). I agree about the tires but I just haven't seen any larger ones that look right. They're all to narrow. And the ones I used on the front of my Tumbler are way too big. So for now it's stuck with these. The body is a little thick which make it sit up higher but that was the only way I could get the front strut to attach. Any suggestions?