Sign in to follow this  
LegoLover

Topics to ignore

Everything concerning the website and / or the forums itself. E.g. questions about forum functions, suggestions, upcoming changes and such stuff...

i guess u do this and say your idea...ie: Topic: I think we should have little flying rhino's on the screen on the main page...

Explaine why.........Just post, I may be wrong here.Pm jipay I guess..

well ill post some ideas here:

Lego Racers: We need a section to talk about the Lgo Racer series.

RPG Section: For Clues Mysteries, stories, ect.

Lego Sports: It would be great to have this although this is the least priority because there hasnt been any new sets for some time but there is always next year's sets.

Bionicle: Bring back this section! This is a big Lego theme. Keep it seperate from the rest of the non-system, but still keep the non-system section. They are also making system Bionicle..

I have something I'm selling on Ebay and I think it might interest some people here. Is there any part of this message board where I would be allowed to post it? I ask this because it's not Lego related.

This is my first post but I did not join this website just to advertise what I'm selling. I just got an e-mail address today so I wanted to register.

Hello and welcome here! Can you tell us something more about yourself, where you live, what your favourite themes are etc.? We have a special thread for it: Hello, my name is...

I have something I'm selling on Ebay and I think it might interest some people here. Is there any part of this message board where I would be allowed to post it? I ask this because it's not Lego related.

Well... this is The Lego Fans Community, so any relation to Lego is most welcome but why don't you just tell what you have.

:-)

I have something I'm selling on Ebay and I think it might interest some people here... ...I ask this because it's not Lego related.
yes, and im curious what you have that is not LEGO related that would still interest LEGO fans, while being relevant to a LEGO message board ???

welcome !!!

- BrickMiner

I guess I won't link to the auction then. Maybe could I put a link to it in my sig?

What I'm selling is an Xbox and a Gamecube and I figured that the games included might be of Interest because it comes with 2 Star Wars games, Jedi Academy and Clone Wars, and since a lot of the people here like Star Wars they might like it. Another thing that made me think you all might like it is that I really liked the games so maybe other Lego fans would like them too.

Those are common items so I doubt it to be such of a high interest. We are not here to promote any non lego related auction.

May I suggest you to introduce yourself into the thread posted by Kikuichimonji ? That would definitly be a good start.

OK. It does'nt matter. Surprisingly I was allowed to at BZP lol, so that's good enough. And I posted in the topic for new people.

I know this is a pretty old subject, but I have a suggestion. I am aware that the current age limit is 18. But on the contrary, there are alot of members under 18. I think that maybe it would be a good idea to bring back the age limit to 13. If you see to it that this is inapropriate, just close this topic and I won't bring it up again.

-Chuck

I propose that a Lego sales forum/subforum be created, because I always miss the deals when they're in the B/S forum.

I propose that a Lego sales forum/subforum be created, because I always miss the deals when they're in the B/S forum.

Proposition declined.

hey there i just had an idea, if possible i think it would be a nice thing to implement:

a active updatey thingy that is constantly active, an example is on the forum menu you see the last reply in each topic and this thing updates with new information as soon as it is given, so instead of say exobuilder being the last reply it shows batbrick.

this would be a time saver for people like me who after posting a moc sit on the forums page and refresh every minute or so to check for replys. X-D

like i say just a thought. :-$

steel...

vist my web at Link edited out ~Starwars4J

Maybe instead of that, you could share what things you'd like us to see from your site and participate in the community here?

Now I'm gonna close this. I don't want you to think we're strict or don't allow other sites to be mentioned: of course we do. We have no problem if you put your website in your sig, or even mention it. But you have a grand total of two posts here, and one of them is to advertise your site.

That says to me that you're just here to get some free advertisement and not to be a part of the community, and that I can not and will not allow. This site isn't a billboard, and won't be used like one. Now if you want to join the community and be a part of it that would be fine, but I'd strongly urge you to rethink your motives for creating new topics.

]I was looking at jipay's profile and this is what I saw:

How in the world is it possible that he has 8388607 posts, and 2512.61% of the total forum posts? Or over 5000 posts a day?

Was it a glitch, or is it just because jipay is special?

DSR

EDIT: Darn, my screenshot is a different image type and the board won't let me post it. Click here instead.

Edited by Dark Sword Ragnarok

I noticed and wondered about that too.

Was it a glitch, or is it just because jipay is special?

Probably because jipay is special. :tongue:

:skull:

These are the things you spend your time on? Well, I have no desire to see this topic keep pooping up, so I'm going to lock it, if jipay wants to answer it he can.

In the mean time, everyone should use this topic as a great example of how not to choose a topic title. :hmpf: Let's not see any "Why?" or "Who?", etc. topics please. Thanks.