Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

JUMBO sized Pirate Mini-figure

I found this in my eBay travels...

A 45cm/17.7 inches Pirate Mini-figure!!!

f5dd_1_bo.JPGf761_1_bo.JPG

And what's more, you can buy it off eBay! But only if you've got a spare US $899.99

(All hyperlinks link to eBay)

Aaah shiver me timbers.

I've always wanted to have a fig like that.

Now that there's a chance, there's no money.. :pir-cry_sad:

Aaah shiver me timbers.

I've always wanted to have a fig like that.

Now that there's a chance, there's no money.. :pir-cry_sad:

You could alwas sell your Rolls Royce :pir-grin:

Man that thing is huge, as is the price tag. Still someone will probably want it. At least it doesn't dispense Pez or make Lego ice cubes :pir-grin:

I found this in my eBay travels...

A 45cm/17.7 inches Pirate Mini-figure!!!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19...%3D150277636529

And what's more, you can buy it off eBay! But only if you've got a spare US $899.99

(All hyperlinks link to eBay)

WOW, very nice. I wonder if they ever made a soldier version? I saw the black pirate with the peg leg and hook once, but I think he was made out of Lego bricks and not solid like this one. Spare? If I had $900 spare laying around, it wouldn't stay spare very long. I would share it with my friends on BL.

Tony

Edited by Gen. Knowledge

Why do these things get made?

There are those who have more money than they know what to do with so they need to waste it on something :pir-grin:

I'd be curious to know who actually made it, whether it was officially produced by the LEGO Group or by one of those Asian imitation/clone brand manufacturers.

There are those who have more money than they know what to do with so they need to waste it on something :pir-grin:

I'd be curious to know who actually made it, whether it was officially produced by the LEGO Group or by one of those Asian imitation/clone brand manufacturers.

I took a closer look at the head and it has the Lego logo. But that could be cloned also.

fa97_1_bol.JPG

Tony

Well, while making similar bricks to those made by Lego may not be enough for a lawsuit, I think using their logo is just enough. So I think this is in fact a Lego product, not another clone.

However, if I had that much money to spend on Lego, I'd spend it on some real and useful bricks of the right size, not this strange room decoration. :pir-tongue: