Sign in to follow this  
The Nightwing Reborn

Nightwing's Newest MOCs

indexed.gif

Hello EB, Nightwing with my first posting of MOCs in the Star Wars forum.

I will go from smallest to largest:

A bacta tank from the Battlefront series, simple three piece style from Rebel battlepack

legostarwarsfun042.jpg

Next up a heavy jet pack on a clone commander

legostarwarsfun010.jpg

legostarwarsfun009.jpg

legostarwarsfun013.jpg

Now some little helper droids

legostarwarsfun017.jpg

The Build

legostarwarsfun019.jpg

Clones With New Blasters(not really an MOC but I love showing off my new BARC Trooper)

legostarwarsfun022.jpg

Fun with the Storm BP(plus some IMP pilots)

legostarwarsfun037.jpg

Battlefront-type scene

legostarwarsfun041.jpg

Two Clone BPs comparing size(one official, one MOC)

legostarwarsfun052.jpg

A turrent based off of the turrents along the Death Star's trench(here fighting an A-Wing pilot)

legostarwarsfun060.jpg

A bacta tank(since I don't own the official one) made from the little chum bucket machine(here with anakin emerging from being healed)

legostarwarsfun062.jpg

And now the featured model: My Jedi Star Fighter made out of the V-Wing

legostarwarsfun063.jpg

I also have a question for you:

Should i keep the droid head and clone insignia here:

legostarwarsfun070.jpg

Or move them here?

legostarwarsfun071.jpg

Gallery when published. Thanks For Looking, I now leave you with some scenes i made:

legostarwarsfun072.jpg

legostarwarsfun073.jpg

legostarwarsfun074.jpg

legostarwarsfun075.jpg

legostarwarsfun076.jpg

Thanks Again,

)TNR(

Edited by KimT
indexed

There's something wrong with the first Bacta Tank but I just can't put my finger on it... cause it's too small! It's like a Bacta Tank for a mouse, who has time to desperately try to stick their foot into a bacta tank? :grin: Sorry if it sounds rude but I thought that the first Bacta Tank was either a mini or as a joke, it's pretty small. Having it as a mini might not really work however, seeing as there aren't any Mini-Minifigs...

But the rest of your creations are really, really well done. A cool looking jetpack that works very well, neat robot ideas and cool Battlefront Scenes. Having Patrick's torso with Anakin's ripped up head looks like genius, I never thought of that and they work perfectly together. The bacta tank looks great as well, though, if not a bit too similar to the Spongebob brainwashing machine. Cool fig collection by the way. Great job!

Thanks Dovchenko and the first bacta tank is based off the little canisters in the battlefront series that you receive when you kill an enemy. And yes the big bacta tank is indeed basically the transformation chamber with the little trans-light green pieces off... :blush:

The small bacta was for my first BattleFront scene and future ones to come.

By the way, how do you feel about the JSF i forged from the V-Wing? I am unsure where to keep the droid head and insignia.

Thanks,

)TNR(

Thanks Dovchenko and the first bacta tank is based off the little canisters in the battlefront series that you receive when you kill an enemy. And yes the big bacta tank is indeed basically the transformation chamber with the little trans-light green pieces off... :blush:

The small bacta was for my first BattleFront scene and future ones to come.

By the way, how do you feel about the JSF i forged from the V-Wing? I am unsure where to keep the droid head and insignia.

Thanks,

)TNR(

It's good, I didn't fully understand why the engines were facing forwards however. It's a perfect getaway, but flying into battle's hard when you're looking back, making sure you don't dent the fender. The droid head and insignia are good too, nothing much to complain about but nothing very special about it. The body is good as well, that would make a perfect spare JSF for any Jedi you happen to collect.

By the way, thank you very much about the Bacta Tanks. On Renegade Squadron which I borrowed from a friend, I was wondering what those weird things are on the ground that give you health are. I thought they were like med-kits? Ammo-cases? Ah well.

I like how you've done a fine JSF by using the V-Wing set.

Thanks for sharing your creations.

I've added this to the index.

I like the bacta tank, it looks about to scale, the mini one, that is.

Very innovative to forge a JSF out of a V-wing, it looks quite cool.

Your Death-star cannon is also quite good, but the gun barrels need to be a little wider...

:thumbup:

Some nice creations there, TNR. I like the jetpack, JSF, and scenes. AT first, I thought the bacta tank was a mini, but it's a health canister? Cool idea. For your JSF, I like it better when you move the droid and insignia back towards the cockpit. Great work! :thumbup: